Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Finally got around to getting another billy shelf so I could clean up. I've had a pile of hardcovers piled up on top of boxes for forever, so they can get put away now! Also I will now have empty shelf space so I guess that means I need to start getting hardcovers again to fill it up :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

poo poo I meant to buy that a bunch of times and never did. Guess I'll have to pay up now

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Pato posted:

Managed to find a sealed hardcover Ultimate Spider-Man vol 11 for $55 shipped. Trying to collect all the ultimate universe materiel and the cheapest I'd ever seen it is 90 bucks so I had to get it. Too bad it ends with a wet Jeph Loeb fart though.

drat if you had said something I would have sold you mine. I have a second sealed copy because I forgot I owned it already lol

I am missing vol 7 and 8 and they are hard to get a hold of :(