Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Boner
Jul 6, 2009
Jesus, I can't find a copy of Secret Six: Depths trade anywhere, and the only copy on eBay is selling for $70+. What the hell, how can something that recent sell out so fast?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Boner
Jul 6, 2009
Just got the first trade of Morrison's JLA(the new printing that they released in hardcover in 2009).

Any word on the second one, because I can't seem to find any information about it.

Ghost Boner
Jul 6, 2009

wildlele posted:

I think they are throwing in the Mark Waid issues in the TPBs making them potentially better than the HCs depending on your view

I've read a couple of Waid's JLA issues and enjoyed them so no argument here. But hopefully the trades are released quick enough. Hopefully nothing longer than a 6 month gap.

Speaking of gap, I gave into my usual bookshelf OCD and bought the BPRD trades not collected in the hardcovers. I enjoyed reading them so much I just can't wait.

Ghost Boner
Jul 6, 2009
So, does DC have any intention of bring out Shade, The Changing Man (Vertigo) trades or do we just sit on the three they have so far?

I'm hoping JL:Dark makes him popular enough that they'll pick up the pace, but the odds of that seem incredibly low.

Ghost Boner
Jul 6, 2009

Shameless posted:

I assume it's dead in the water. How long has it been since vol. 3 now?

That's what I thought.

Hoping for some Animal Man trades outside of Morrison's run, which seems somewhat possible with the popularity of the reboot series.

Ghost Boner
Jul 6, 2009
So, does Batman: The Black Mirror collect all of Scott Snyder's run, or is it incomplete? I'm seeing a 300+ page count, but then it says it's only 7-8 issues.

Ghost Boner
Jul 6, 2009
I'm so happy I just finished collecting all of Animal Man, Doom Patrol and The Invisibles in trade.

Perfect timing...

Ghost Boner
Jul 6, 2009
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=37901

Scott Pilgrim is getting a full-colour re-release

Now I have to re-buy the series.

Ghost Boner
Jul 6, 2009

Shameless posted:

Deadpool MAX OSHC $35

COLLECTING: DEADPOOL MAX 1-12, DEADPOOL MAX 2 1-6, DEADPOOL MAX X-MAS SPECIAL

I've been meaning to read this, so that's some good news.

Ghost Boner
Jul 6, 2009
http://www.amazon.com/Sandman-Slipcase-Set-Neil-Gaiman/dp/1401238637

So this has shown up on Amazon. It's a slipcase with all 10 Sandman trades (the new editions).

Whether or not this is real, I don't know. If it is I know what I'm getting for Christmas.

Ghost Boner
Jul 6, 2009
Is there any reason why Essential X-Men #9 is out of print? I just finished reading the first eight volumes and I don't want to skip it/don't want to pay the ridiculous prices I've seen on eBay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Boner
Jul 6, 2009
The Invisibles omnibus: Worth my time or should I stick to trades?

Is the material in the omni different to the trades (recoloured, censored, etc.)?