Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
Picked up Locke & Key: Keys to the Kingdom today and I am kind of disappointed in the big Eisner Award nominee sticker that is not really a sticker on the front cover and the lack of a bookmark like the previous volumes. It is a small complaint but I felt like it added a nice touch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

wildlele posted:

The most annoying thing about the Tintin box set is they are micro sized. I was expecting fullsize books. It is a shame to have the art shrunk down.

Wow, really? That is disappointing as I was going to buy this for Christmas. Guess I'll be saving up and buying the full sized individuals.