Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Veg posted:

The oversize is the best though.

Agreed. Between Marvel Unlimited and OSHC's/Omnis I'm at the point of selling pretty much all of my Marvel trades, and some of the non-oversize HC's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Cactus Jack posted:

Jack Kirby's Fourth World Omnibus

:getin:

What are the chances that this is recolored? And should I try to unload my hardcovers before the bottom drops out on resale?

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Corin Tucker's Stalker posted:

I just found out about (and ordered) X-Statix Complete Collection Vol 1. After missing out on that first enormous omnibus I gave up, so it's nice knowing one of my favorite series will finally be sitting on my shelf. It does seem odd that Vol 2 will end at issue 20 instead of 26. Maybe they're going to try stretching it out into a third volume with Dead Girl, All New Doop, and Giant-Size X-Statix.

A few months ago I picked up volume 1 and 3 of the Image Madman TPBs, not realizing volume 2 is apparently impossible to find and super expensive. Doesn't feel great!

So I guess it's too little too late to say that I have an X-Statix Omni I'm about to try and sell?

I really need to finish the sell list and get it posted to SA-Mart.

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Andy Khouri (comic editor and formerly of Comics Alliance) is selling a bunch of stuff including some HCs. Thought it might be of interest to the thread:
https://www.andykhouri.com/khollection

Those BPRD HCs are really tempting.