Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Straight Outta CompUSA
Sep 29, 2004

THAT'S NOT A BALD SPOT!! that's just where my cat was eating my dandruff
In stock trades cancelled a book I ordered after like 3 weeks and then it took them almost another 3 weeks to actually refund it!

I get that they're swamped but Organicpricedbooks.com has prices almost as good, always has promocodes, they don't charge tax, and their free shipping is on orders over only $30 while IST has tax and does free shipping for over $50 so the price basically evens out. The OPB customer service is so much better and their listings are so much more accurate (they actually update release dates when the schedule changes) so I pretty much only always go through them now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Straight Outta CompUSA
Sep 29, 2004

THAT'S NOT A BALD SPOT!! that's just where my cat was eating my dandruff

Action Jacktion posted:

More tales of non-uniform spines:

Aughh the Fantagraphics logo change on these makes me insane every time I look at my shelves. They only had like 10 volumes to go, whyyyy couldn't they just leave the logo alone on this series? I almost got stuck with the mis-matched Marvel Omnibus spines for the Lee/Kirby FF reprints, but I sold my old volume 1 and then got the new printing just so it'd match the new spines for 2,3,& 4. May have to look into printing stickers with the old Fantagraphics logo or something to fix the Barks Library at some point