Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beanpants
Oct 27, 2004

wildlele posted:

BATMAN INCORPORATED VOL. 1 DELUXE EDITION HC

How is this different from this:

http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Incorporated-Vol-Grant-Morrison/dp/1401232124/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321310070&sr=8-1

Is the Amazon linked one cancelled?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beanpants
Oct 27, 2004

Any word on a Captain America Omnibus vol. 4 coming out in the near future?

Beanpants
Oct 27, 2004

Uthor posted:

I got the Animal Omnibus. It doesn't want to open. Weird. Going to have to crack the spine some before trying to read it.

Are they still doing that poo poo where they just glue all the pages direct to the binding without grouping them? That drives me up the wall.

Beanpants
Oct 27, 2004

I got my Infinity hardcover in the mail yesterday. Is it just me or is the quality of Marvel hardcovers falling through the floor? The paper is super flimsy, a bunch of art and dialog is lost in the gutter, and the spine is stiff so the pages don't lay flat. For the ever increasing price on this poo poo I'd hope they'd at least justify it through sustained production values.