Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keeku
Jun 3, 2005

Is Birth of the Demon just a reprint? I never read the original so I'll grab that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keeku
Jun 3, 2005

Just received my copy of Batman: Noel. The art blows me away. Going to read it later but I keep flipping through it to check out how great it looks. Hope the story is at least half as good as the art.

Keeku
Jun 3, 2005

Just got my copy of Batman: Black Mirror HC. Wow this book is thick. About as thick (if not thicker) as Batman: Hush. Hope it's as good as I've heard.

Keeku
Jun 3, 2005

redbackground posted:

Any cool foil embossing on the actual book cover?

Yeah as mentioned quite a boring cover, but so far the book is great. Read 2 chapters last night. Hope this quality remains with the rest of Scott Snyder's run (I don't read monthlies so I'm not sure how his books are now.)

Keeku
Jun 3, 2005

A small collection: