Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Maybe he/she read the Howard the Duck series that weren't by Gerber?
Space Fish, I'm very jealous of those 52 and Animal Man omni. Ok, also the mask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

JordanKai posted:

Finally got my hands on the X of Swords hardcover today. :woop: Navigating Marvel's miniscule EU print runs without giving money to Amazon/Book Depository has been a nightmare. I feel like I've said it many times already, but I hope they get this thing sorted out soon.

Where do you buy? I tend to prefer readin comics in english and it's almost imposible to buy them here (spanish speaking country) without ordering from the Piss Bottle company.

Edit: Omnibuses. They are not my first pick, but sometimes it's the only way you can read stuff. Like with the 4th world stuff, unless I paid like 200 bucks for the second volume of the TPB runs from '07.

Vincent fucked around with this message at 18:32 on May 26, 2021

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

I don't really post in this thread, so I don't know if this sale is already here, but Moore's Saga of The Swamp Thing (original colors) is half off on amazon.