Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glenn Danzig
Jan 4, 2006
Is it time to be an android not a man

Sundowner posted:

How is the Planetary Omnibus? Also is there an Omnibus or something that collects all of Transmetropolitan or are there only trades right now?

Good.

No.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glenn Danzig
Jan 4, 2006

solidrooster posted:

I really wish they made an Absolute style hardcover to go with the previous LOEG volumes though.

They will.

Glenn Danzig
Jan 4, 2006

solidrooster posted:

Is this wishful thinking or has it been mentioned by Top Shelf as part of their printing plans?

Long ago they said they would.

I'm not holding my breath, but I think it will happen....eventually.

Glenn Danzig
Jan 4, 2006

Rhyno posted:

On the downside, I should have taken the $600 I was offered for it two year ago.

Whomever offered you $600 was lying.

Glenn Danzig
Jan 4, 2006

StumblyWumbly posted:

Wow, Alias was one of the first omnis Marvel made, is it still worth anything? Time to sell out and get the reprint.

You're a few weeks late. eBay was flooded a few weeks ago when the reprint was (unofficially) announced.

Glenn Danzig
Jan 4, 2006

bobkatt013 posted:

Yep Madman is super ginchy and a comic that everyone should read. The story and art is amazing and its one of my favorite series.

I agree, I should probably read Madman Atomica.

Glenn Danzig
Jan 4, 2006

Hakkesshu posted:

I recently ordered the Annihilation omnibus, and anyone know why that's so expensive? It was just re-released so surely it isn't out of print, and it isn't bigger than most other omnibuses. It's still like €30 more, though.

I would bet it's a case of how many they think they can sell and what they need to charge based on lower sales estimates.

Also, if they think they won't be able to sell a lot of them (relative to higher selling Omnibu) they print less of them and the printing cost are somewhat higher than on a book they print more copies of.

Glenn Danzig
Jan 4, 2006

sporklift posted:

Does the Miracle Man PHC have any extras? I am wondering if I should hold off on buying these and try to wait for an OSHC or omnibus.

Even if it does, wait for the OSHC/Omnibus.

Glenn Danzig
Jan 4, 2006

Zachack posted:

You open your HCs? Wtf.

Can someone proficient with Twitter ask J.H. Williams 3 if/when Promethea Immateria is going to be released?

I'm fairly certain there was an announcement about it being canceled.

I had a conversation on twitter about it a few weeks ago, included JH and he didn't respond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glenn Danzig
Jan 4, 2006

Zachack posted:

I thought it was delayed for sandman.

My understanding was JH left on bad terms and it was canceled for that reason and/or low interest/pre-orders.