Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Hello thread,

I just got into wine like 2 years ago and am currently drinking my way around the PNW as I'm learning about wine, with an extracurricular focus on Italy & South America as I found Italian wines gently caress and I like Malbec. Does anyone here use Vivino? If you drink a lot of wine and leave detailed tasting notes I would love to follow you on the app.

I will be starting the WSET courses for wine in 2024 as I want to get up to around level 3/4 and potentially take some extra work at tasting rooms up here and have an avenue for a retirement job. Just absorbing as much as I can right now!

obi_ant posted:

Are all wine fridges basically the same? Looking for something that is reasonably priced.

New to the thread but I'd recommend checking out your local craigslist/facebook marketplace. If you're in a winey area you can get a really good deal on a fridge. I got a $300 dual zone 20 bottle fridge for like 70 bucks. I constantly see larger fridges for insane discounts.

You can google the reviews but a lot of people will just complain about noise (if theres a compressor). Getting one for cheap will limit the damage if you don't end up liking it though.

Jerkface fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Dec 26, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU