Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

There's something simply adorable about picturing Andy catching an interception off Rob Riggle. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Plenty of other podcasts manage to survive independently, and their stars didn't appear in 2011 smash hit The Smurfs. :colbert:

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

It's risen to Bugle Heaven now, to take it's place at the right hand of the Audio Cryptic Crossword

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

prefect posted:

I only started listening to the Bugle around episode 206, and as I'm working my way through the older episodes, I was struck by something. I'm up to 189, and John has made a second mention of "my friend, Wyatt", referring to Wyatt Cenac, who was on the Daily Show with him. On one hand, I think it's really great that they seem to be outside-of-work friends (as opposed to just "work friends"), because they're both hilarious. But on the other hand, now I'm even more depressed that Wyatt left the Daily Show a month or two ago. :smith:

I hope they still get to hang out with each other.

John still pulls out Rob Riggle stories every now and then and he's been off the show for years, so chances are good they'll stay friends.

Man, now I want something starring the three of them to exist and I know it never will :(

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Leospeare posted:

Doesn't John host a stand-up show on Comedy Central that has Daily Show alumni on it all the time?

Hell, they should just get Wyatt and Rob to fill in on the Bugle this summer while John's hosting the Daily Show. I want to hear Rob Riggle yell gently caress You Chris.

I was picturing some sort of Three Amigos type movie. I like your idea much better though.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

I think Chris said since he's no longer beholden to The Times rules he just censors or not censors things as he pleases/when it's funniest. Hard to argue with that.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Tom! :neckbeard: Also Rich?! There are so many producers to say gently caress you to I don't even know what to do.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Fans posted:

I think we all know what he was doing and the question is what did he draw the giant penis on?

Just wait until you see the new Last Week Tonight studio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

it turns out it was our trust that went straight in the bin

• Locked thread