Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

dancehall posted:

I like how in the latest Congressman's Penis, Stantonio says "bollocks" and the phrase "fancy dress" is used. THOSE ARE NOT AMERICAN WORDS ANDY! I'm starting to doubt Grisham really wrote this.

It's edited by a brit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Hearing a thud after John tried to figure out which iPhone he had by standing it up was pretty great.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

NITOS FLAME KEEPER posted:

I will happily pay them to continue if that's the way they go.

I'd pay $1 an episode quite happily.

On the one hand, I recognize the fact that a dollar for ~45 minutes of the Bugle is a pretty sweet deal compared to some of the other things I piss away money on. On the other hand, if I started doing that for every podcast I enjoyed at least as much, it would really add up.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Cabbit posted:

Worst case scenario, couldn't they just both get on Skype and set up something to record? There would be a drop in audio quality, but miles of latitude in new editorial freedom and it seems like it would be practically free save for paying someone to edit it.

There's probably an objective difference in audio quality between the professionally audio-engineered Bugle and the skyped together MBMBAM, but my dumb ears can't hear it.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Robot Hobo posted:

A few days ago my Wife told me she doesn't really like puns.
For a moment, I genuinely thought she was trying to tell me she was leaving me.

Half the fun of puns is hating them.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Tom would have warmed up for the marathon by running to London from Australia.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

I don't know which is better: John hating Andy for dropping puns or John hating himself for dropping puns.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

BizarroAzrael posted:

"Oh, Mr Burlesconi- would you be my wife?"

I wonder if we'll be waiting long for a gently caress-Eulogy?

Sylvio doesn't really rate a gently caress-eulogy. He's a corrupt clown, but he hasn't murdered anybody.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Dezoth posted:

Andy said on Twitter yesterday that John wouldn't be able to record this week because he is at a wedding.

He really did meet his new wife at the convention.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

I'm pretty glad that I forgot that the phrase "The Tora Bora law ignorer" was a thing, because being reminded of it was a real treat.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Jet Jaguar posted:

I have been humming "There's a Pope, Pope, Pope" all day.

John does love to sing.

I honestly considered just stopping the episode after Andy's introductions because I couldn't see the episode getting any better, but then John stated singing.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

I really want to read the Bugle's profile on Christian Mingle.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

I've been enjoying the hell out of Last Week Tonight, but my life has been a little short on excruciating puns.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

I just listened to the dog puns for probably the dozenth time and got that loving Charles' Pan Yeah, I'll... = king Charles spaniel for the first time. I blame the bleep.

Poopy Palpy fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Nov 19, 2014

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

I always thought it was lazy that the Bugle's go-to Belgium joke was waffles when their national icon is a fountain of a boy pissing, but then I went to Belgium and the Leige waffle I had was the highlight of the trip.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

I will never again be able to think of Les Mis without groaning at "Her B bulls are as lame as her R bulls".

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Do you honestly think they'll do an episode in April?

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Might want to cool it on the Belgium goofs for a little while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

No way am I clicking that obvious goatse link.

• Locked thread