Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
This might be the greatest thing that ever happened on the Bugle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxiAe3ULuxI

Andy taking on the concert for dogs. Cold and wet weaver...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

It took me a while too, but it killed me the second time

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

I like that a lot of the material they haven't shared with each other - every pun run just pisses john off more.

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Laserface posted:

Andy is just terribly unfunny and the only thing I find redeeming about having him on the show is that he sets up John for good lines and does occasional pun runs, and the only reason I like them is because my friends and I have been doing them since before I ever knew what the bugle was.

This, this is the wrongest opinion. And you say you're the original punster? I'm betting Andy's older than you, and nothing you've ever come up with is as good as "cold and wet weaver"

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Poopy Palpy posted:

There's probably an objective difference in audio quality between the professionally audio-engineered Bugle and the skyped together MBMBAM, but my dumb ears can't hear it.

I don't know what MBMAM is, but Skype sounds pretty obviously bad to most people - at least, compared to broadcast. Most Skype podcasts actually do local recording, they just use Skype to sync up the conversation.

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Andy appealed for calm and then made a joke disparaging Chris like 2 minutes later. I love this show.

I especially loved when Chris challenged the Buglers to a triathlon-off, that was awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

like staring into the minds of completely broken ignorant misanthropes

• Locked thread