Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

I just hope that if they go pay, it's not iTunes only (or only iTunes and Amazon), because Apple's decided Taiwan doesn't want a music store, or if we do want it we don't deserve it, or if we both want and deserve it we're bloody well not getting it anyway.

Also gently caress the haters pun runs forever. Even the ones I hate are still great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

I'm not willing to pay for The Bugle because the comedians involved are "bigger names," though, I'm willing to pay because it's good, they clearly put a lot of work into it, and they don't not deserve to be paid for it should they ask.

sub supau fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Dec 16, 2011

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

I could, but I don't have any kind of credit card that would work on it. The only card I have - a prepaid credit card thing - won't work on the US store. Maybe it'll be different for podcasts, I haven't actually tried yet, but I can actually find and subscribe to them, so I guess I should give it a shot tonight.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Clearly he'd just listened to the latest Bugle and decided life wasn't worth living without it.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Heners_UK posted:

New show next week after the best of's?
Yeah, they already said there'd be two more.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

I like the censoring. It makes it funnier. Leaves a little to the imagination. Only a little, but still.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Kodo posted:

TVtropes is wonderful for everything, you communist.
It's especially fantastic if you're a pedophile with Aspergers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Mr. Squishy posted:

I'm pretty worried about that because Andy Zaltzman sounds nervous in recordings for The Now Show, which is a radio show recorded in front of 50 people, who knows what'll happen in front of a much larger audience.
He's probably nervous about showing up the rest of the show, because bugger me if The Now Show isn't the second most mediocre, vanilla comedy I've heard in years, behind only NPR's Wait Wait Don't Tell Me. Brigstocke's about the only interesting person on that show, usually.

• Locked thread