Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

peter banana posted:

I'd walk into traffic staring at that face. We all would.

Not since Narcissus drowned trying to embrace his own reflection would their have been a more narcissistic death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Puns have been outlawed in China.

I can feel it. A reckoning is coming.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
The site just got a big redesign.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
GodDAMMIT, Oliver & Zaltzman! The PM of the UK is allegedly a pigfucker. If you don't apply your unique brand of comedy to this, then how will we, the public, know how to react?

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
That was great. Can't wait for the next one in nine months.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Mordiceius posted:

I feel kinda bad for the Bugle. The older episodes all have like 300k+ listens on Soundcloud, but the ones since the relaunch are struggling to break 10k.

Granted, I haven't listened to it at all either, but it was just interesting to see the drop.

It's a real shame because some of the guests, particularly Anuvab, are fantastic.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

KillerQueen posted:

Which Bugle co-host would win in a fight?

Alice Fraser. She reliably brings the filthiest things to the podcast--who knows what she'd bring to a fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
I love the Beef & Dairy Network--It's also rarely more than thirty minutes long which for something like this is really good. Keeps it tight and it doesn't wear out its welcome. The humor is absurd and deadpan and a welcome treat when I find it in my queue every...I think twice a month now? It even has a few ongoing "storylines".

• Locked thread