Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

NITOS FLAME KEEPER posted:

I will happily pay them to continue if that's the way they go.

I'd pay $1 an episode quite happily.

Absolutely. I voted that way in the poll (once I get it to work), and I'd be more than willing to pay for it. I've been in a ton of laughing fits from his show, and I really REALLY don't want to see it end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Just started the latest issue (which does seem to be the last) and all I'm hoping for is a monster pun-run. I want the pun-run to end all pun-runs.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

It's Friday, so you know what that means. It's time for a Fuckeulogy! Also, it's a new episode of The Bugle. I really hope that there's not too long of a break between episodes. This is the only podcast I look forward to on a weekly basis.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

prefect posted:

So much great stuff here, although I think my favorite is the shot of the old KGB building through the window. I'm so happy for John; I was worried he would be doing a not-as-good copy of the Daily Show when he left for HBO. :allears:

Seriously. He's actually been kicking the Daily Show's rear end for the most part. He's been covering stuff that I think even most of the news networks won't lay a finger on, and while still being incredibly loving funny, actually makes you think, "Oh my god, this is so loving hosed up," and then gets people to actually talk about it.

If we lose an odd Bugle so he can go interview an Edward Snowden type person from time to time, I don't think I have (too much) of an issue with that.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Tornhelm posted:

Not a new episode but the Best/worst of FIFA isn't a bad compromise.

This episode was worth it just to hear "Turbo dick" again. God, I love that insult for some reason.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Fans posted:

John returns and then Zaltzman filibusters him with a one hour long pun run, finally destroying their friendship forever.

You see, this is the only way that the show can end. There is no other option.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

It'll be even better if he uses the word "fuckulogy" for that, too.
Has there been an exact spelling for that word yet? Or is it just up to everyone to decide how they want to spell it?

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Thanks! Well, I'll use the correct spelling of it any time I talk about it from now on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

I figured they were going to be doing new episode releases on Fridays. I could be absolutely wrong, though.

• Locked thread