Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.
I can't believe I didn't check the foremost political commentator of the age:

Bugle Twitter Feed posted:

This says it all. RT @the_ironsheik: Iron women Margaret Thatcher now the Iron Dead bitch. She never be the Iron Sheik class #teamsheikie

I am really looking forward to the next Bugle. Hoping for a 'gently caress Eulogy' but I think they'll have a great time even if they don't do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

I saw him live last year - it was only a small venue and I think the audience was almost all Buglers. He was very good. His live show had more overtly political stuff, but still rife with pun runs and esoteric references.

I'd really recommend him, but I imagine that I'm preaching to the choir.

He has had a couple of series on BBC Radio Andy Zaltzman's History of the Third Millenium and Political Animal with John. I don't know if they're available on the BBC i-player or on CD.

He's also done lots of bits and pieces on British comedy podcasts - I think he's on the first episode of Pappy's Flatshare Slamdown - a podcast panel show run by a comedy troupe. His sister Helen Zaltzman runs a podcast called Answer Me This which he's guested on a couple of times. It's a comedy podcast too, but very different to the Bugle.

I think he's done bits of his stand up and interviews for various Edinburgh Fringe Podcasts - the Guardian ones (when they were around) and I think he did Richard Herring's Edinburgh Fringe Podcast.

The UK comedy podcast scene is pretty incestuous, so most comedians who podcast tend to show up on each others podcasts.

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

That reminds me of the episode discussing the small German town of loving, and the activities of the loving Mayor and the loving town council. Does anyone recall which episode that was? I am a child and it makes me laugh just remembering it.

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

venutolo posted:

Haha. I was actually thinking about that episode last night and made a mental note to track it down. It is episode 191, about 32:28 in.

Cool. Thanks. It's a great loving episode.

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

njsykora posted:

There's a new episode out, we might get a few episodes in a row at this rate. Also it's back to 40 minutes at last.

Edit: The new merch

Well, now I really want to put it on a dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Nish was also just on another podcast - Global Pillage (A Radio 4ish Quiz show trying to be more diverse than 1 token minority) hosted by Deborah Francis-White. He was very good.

Doubtful Guest fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Apr 9, 2017

• Locked thread