Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

I'm getting a 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded message when I try and access

http://gamesplusone.com/thebugle/

but this link works

http://podcast.timesonline.co.uk/rss/thebuglemp3.rss

if anyone used the former.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

I'm fairly new to the Bugle, so what's this 'gently caress you Chris' about?

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

I lost it when he did that voice when talking about the PIPA/SOPA stuff in the US.

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

Cliff-Diving was such a good episode :allears: The stuff about the germans had me cracking up while I was walking, leading to strange looks from passers-by

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

TACD posted:

The mutual childish sniggering at each other's jokes is one of the most endearing aspects of the show.

Every time Andy starts sniggering it sets me off, it's great.

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

I'm going to see Andy's show on Friday, I'm hoping for lots of puns.

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

BobTheCow posted:

Please report back on whether his shows are actually as empty as he makes them sound.

The show was about half full, if that. Just before it started the staff had to ask people sitting in the back to move to the front. Andy commented on it a few times. The show was good but I think he's better when he's with John.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

I like to think that the T-shirt gun John fired on his show the other day was in homage to the Bugle.

• Locked thread