Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Yay 15 new posts something exciting happening in the world of The Bugle!!

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

No way. It's like he was clinging to life just long enough that The Bugle couldn't make fun of him. :tinfoil:

Fellatio del Toro fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Dec 19, 2011

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Yeah I was watching some Daily Show writers/correspondents panel on Hulu and one of the writers starts talking and I immediately recognize it's :wth: The American :wth:

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Glitterbomber posted:

Did you not hear that Congressman's Penis is finished now? That's gonna rake the cash in.

You mean the Grisham novel that he's been reading from?

Are we gonna lose Chris when they go independent? gently caress you chris!

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

That article also links to an page on Witzelsucht

Witzelsucht posted:

Witzelsucht, from the German witzeln, meaning to joke or wisecrack, and sucht meaning addiction or yearning, is a set of rare neurological symptoms characterized by the patient's uncontrollable tendency to make puns, tell inappropriate jokes and pointless or irrelevant stories at inconvenient moments. The patient nevertheless finds these utterances intensely amusing.

Of course that could have just as easily been a excerpt from Andy's biography.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Are there any pictures of Chris out there?

I hate to think that one day I might unknowingly cross paths with him and not get to tell him "gently caress you chris" to his face.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

It's kind sad that the first thing I thought when I heard that was "I can't wait for next week's Bugle!"

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Well the mugs have the old logo on the back it looks like, so I doubt that's the reason.

I like the new logo though :colbert:

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Obviously he left to play The American full time.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

John got a taste of those sweet, uncensored fucks on HBO and now there's no going back.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

What the hell the Bugle is pretty much my only source of news about sporting events taking place outside of the US :argh:

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I can't wait for the Christmas special where Andy and Florence Nightingale finally get together.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Andy rules, if you don't like Zaltzman you should change your name to Chris, because gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Has he been doing anything since The Nightly Show got cancelled?

• Locked thread