Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

The american engineer is talking more and more these days, do you think this is due being freed from the imperialist yoke of NI? Did gently caress You Chris get fired along with the boys or just work on the show for shits and giggles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

bobkatt013 posted:

This can also be the title for GBS.

The Bugle: gently caress You Rupert

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

The tension in John's voice when he thought Andy was going on a pun run was one of the best things I have heard in a while. I loving love pun runs; the anger and pain they cause John and Chris is the high point.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Popelmon posted:

"...an unknown British comedian..." That was great.

Come on, source please.

I haven't heard this week bugle is there finally a pun run?

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

bobkatt013 posted:

It was the Times.

I was hoping for a link, what with this being an internet forum full of cool people but apparently a round of fuckeulogies are needed!

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

That pun run was like cumming after a long dry spell. Its the reaction from the others that makes it.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

The fake out pun at the end was wonderful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Did we find out if he was a goodie or a baddie?

• Locked thread