Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Andy is great, but his comedy styling requires an immense knowledge of cricket and snooker (which I do not know.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Dezoth posted:

I was actually at the Durham show that John mentioned in the opening to this weeks Bugle. I have to say, if you get the chance to go see him live to take it. It was one of the greatest comedy shows I have ever seen, even if it did take forever to start.

I saw him 2 years ago in New Brunswick. It was fun seeing him turns Bugle bits in full-length material.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

TetsuoTW posted:

I just hope that if they go pay, it's not iTunes only (or only iTunes and Amazon), because Apple's decided Taiwan doesn't want a music store, or if we do want it we don't deserve it, or if we both want and deserve it we're bloody well not getting it anyway.

Also gently caress the haters pun runs forever. Even the ones I hate are still great.

You don't have a US iTunes account? I just tried downloading right now (something free and something paid) and it worked for me.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

The last episode (for now) was such a combination of :smith: and :unsmith:

This needs to continue if only to hear the end of the Congressman's penis.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Heners_UK posted:

Just donated £10... why not!?

I had the exact same feeling. Its about the least I could do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

The winner could have lapped him that's how TERRIBLE Chris was. Looks like the gently caress YOU CHRIS didn't motivate him enough.

• Locked thread