Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ieatsoap6
Nov 4, 2009

College Slice

Dezoth posted:

What episodes would ya'll recommend from the early episodes (i.e. those not available now on iTunes) to have someone new to the podcast listen to? I know episode 69 is a good one, but I can't really decide on other ones.

I think episode 56 (54?) is the one with Andy delivering his son. That's a story that has never gotten old to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ieatsoap6
Nov 4, 2009

College Slice

Dorepoll posted:

Chris probably had something to do with it.

loving Chris.

Seriously, though, I'm really hoping someone like Comedy Central or whatever picks it up - it's too good to let die. Hell, I'd be perfectly willing to pay for it because its quality is simply that high. Despite the pun runs.

ieatsoap6
Nov 4, 2009

College Slice
Hooray! We get at least one more fuckeulogy!

ieatsoap6
Nov 4, 2009

College Slice

SoylentCola posted:

The Bugle Archive - All back episodes for your enjoyment

This should have all the back episodes.

ieatsoap6
Nov 4, 2009

College Slice
In another month or two I should be in a more consistent state, financially, at which point I'll be in for $5/mo or so.

ieatsoap6
Nov 4, 2009

College Slice
Between this week's stuff and the party horn (do those have another name?) a few bugles ago, I am loving giving Andy ridiculous props.

ieatsoap6
Nov 4, 2009

College Slice

onoflalks posted:

Listening to the Producer Chris Podcast through my headphones at the moment, and there's something about Chris' recording here that's making my seasick, it feels like the audio is bouncing back and forth between left and right.

Anybody else getting that or am I going slightly crazy?

I noticed it a bit in the first half or so. I think it has cropped up in a couple other ... issues? of the show, but usually for only a few minutes of it. I don't think you're going crazy. Or maybe we both are :tinfoil:

ieatsoap6
Nov 4, 2009

College Slice
A: I really enjoyed last week's episode.
B: I'm super excited to see what kind of merch they make! :dance:

ieatsoap6
Nov 4, 2009

College Slice
Does Andy write for The Onion?

http://www.theonion.com/articles/bo-obama-receives-visiting-dognitaries-from-furugu,31075/

ieatsoap6
Nov 4, 2009

College Slice

thexerox123 posted:

Haha, I'm also really excited for this. One of my first thoughts upon hearing the news was that I wish it had happened later in the week so that I wouldn't have to wait so long to hear Andy and John's reactions to it.

But this way they have more time to refine their jokes!

Also, don't forget that we'll likely hear about North Korea being crazy, too! This should be an especially good show this week.

ieatsoap6
Nov 4, 2009

College Slice
Add me to the list of people who saw Chavez died and immediately thought, "It's fuckeulogy time!"

ieatsoap6
Nov 4, 2009

College Slice
After about 18 months, it's finally sorta almost here. Ish.

https://twitter.com/hellobuglers/status/319947360467828736

ieatsoap6
Nov 4, 2009

College Slice
I haven't listened to it yet, but I love the name of this week's episode. "Istanbul's hit"

ieatsoap6
Nov 4, 2009

College Slice
I slipped out of my Bugle listening habit for a few weeks while they were on break, but the emails section made me go back and listen to the short bit released on July 12. I highly recommend everyone who hasn't listened to it to do so immediately. It's certainly something.

ieatsoap6
Nov 4, 2009

College Slice
I love the third birthday special (131?) where it's Andy, John, Chris, and Tom, with Andy and Tom being drunk. I think that one relies on being really familiar with the show, but it's great hearing them dicking around.

ieatsoap6
Nov 4, 2009

College Slice
I love both of the episodes where Chris just screws around. They're just utterly bizarre. Good job, Chris, and gently caress you.

ieatsoap6
Nov 4, 2009

College Slice
One of the things I love about this show is that they have occasional moments of genuine sincerity (John this week, John when talking about the crap his wife had to deal with in Iraq, etc.) juxtaposed with stuff like (rightly) going on and on about a guy nailing his balls to the ground. It's a hell of a combination.

ieatsoap6
Nov 4, 2009

College Slice
We're too busy laughing and laughing is serious business. :colbert:

ieatsoap6
Nov 4, 2009

College Slice

prefect posted:

That is excellent, and definitely something we should all be proud of. :allears:

Even the username fits perfectly :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ieatsoap6
Nov 4, 2009

College Slice
It seems somehow natural that the Bugle has essentially come to Andy just saying "look, we aren't giving you anything, but keep giving us money." Of course, that has been the spirit of the show all along, but still.

• Locked thread