Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y

Mordiceius posted:

My favorite moments are when Andy breaks into a string of puns. Just the physical pain John Oliver is in during those is fantastic.

I do remember one particular episode where John just sounded like he wanted to quit and end the podcast because Andy was making puns out of the names of countries. There's no way I'd be able to find it unless I listened through each podcast, but I know that I personally tapped out when he got to United Arab Emirates - You 'n I did a rap, am I right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
I just listened to this for the first time earlier (completely independent of your post)! I didn't understand "Cold and Wet Weaver" until just now :(

"She talks rot while her..."

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
I actually love Andy. His prepared stories are amazing, especially the one inspired by the humongous penis on the roof. I'm strangely interested in playing that game he developed :stare:

As an added bonus, I just spent the past five minutes trying to figure out the correct spelling of "nadgers"

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
Every time I see the "network premiere of The Love Guru" commercial on Comedy Central, I think of The Bugle :smith: Please come back to us soon.

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y

EasyEW posted:

The RSS feed is still there. For the moment, anyway.

I downloaded the episodes just to make sure I had them. But I noticed the following 404s:

- 21A: DVD Extras
- 35 Asterisk: Independence Day Special
- The Real Bugle 55
- 104a

Is there another way to access these or am I just not meant to do so? :(

• Locked thread