Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Zsinjeh posted:

I've said it so many times it started to feel weird saying 'gently caress', so I had to mix it up.

You see what you did, Chris? You ruined the best swearword in the English language. You prick.

vv except when regarding Austrian villages

mrpwase fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Apr 23, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I was sort of angry about being without a full-length Bugle for a few weeks, and then all that disappeared with those football chants.

Ee-ei-ee-ei-ee-ei-o!
Off to the cemetery you go!
You were someone’s granddad,
They’re crying tears of woe,
But you will be gobbled up by worms
Or else you’ll decompose
Ee-ei-ee-ei-ee-ei-o!

e: "Kaboom! Take that, Marie Antoinette." - the French, October 1793

mrpwase fucked around with this message at 10:40 on Sep 23, 2012

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Rapidly Going Deaf > The Bugle : Piss off the snake and throw it at me, will ya

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I really cannot see how coffee going extinct wasn't actually the biggest news this week. 'Centrist neoliberal president elected' vs. 'lovely mornings forever', there's no contest. :colbert:

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

BobTheCow posted:

I'll believe it when I see it. They've been talking about selling poo poo for ages now.

Over a year, in fact. :v:

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I'd vote for a West Country Obama, drone strikes or no drone strikes.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

Ribbit. Ribbit. Ribbit.

e: you have to admire a modern politician that has the determination and political nous to rip the heart straight out of a man's chest

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

Kaotac posted:

I started listening a couple of months ago and I've listened to 201 so far..

I think the best part was the email they received from the doctor who had to go to see the dead man after listening to Andy's death based football chants.

"Dear Andy, John and Chris in order who is more likely to get me struck off the medical registrar.."

gently caress you Chris!

You're cold! You're stiff! Your family's quite miffed! You're deeeeeaaaaad!

I still think cold and wet weaver is the best Bugle moment, either for the pun and its delivery, or for John's reaction. :allears:

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

toanoradian posted:

Chris: What in the gently caress: the Sequel, Wherein Mister Chris "Dogkicker" Producer Shits Upon Your Ears with All The Grace of a Horse Swimming Inside a Laxative Lake Part II is out, ladies and gentlemen! Can your love of the Bugle survive this {mad, insane, crazy} episode in which John and Andy's lovable voices are rendered into the last dying wail of a possessed goat?

Andy's pun, punbell and throat clearing repeated over and over was fantastic.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

You know what? I'd play Fall of Empire III: General Social Decay. It sounds pretty good.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

Heners_UK posted:

He also sounded rather fraught about his wife who has gone on an air mission to the Philippines.

That's just because he didn't go home with the Platinum Arsehole that was his by right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

As soon as John said 'you're like a human egg timer', I fucken knew the next words out of Andy's mouth would be 'can I put that on my poster?', AND YET I STILL LAUGHED. :unsmith:

• Locked thread