Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth
gently caress YOU CHRIS!
I'm a diehard bugler, and have been listening for over two years now.
I do have a claim to stake though. The Gadaffi Rap from Episode 92 ('Obama wins first preemptive peace prize') was mine, and it remains one of the things of which I'm proudest:

Lamadrid posted:

Which one is the episode of the gadaffi rap?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw4dMSo3rRQ

(I wrote the lyrics, but didn't do the remix)

I also had the great privilege of seeing Andy live, doing a preview for a BBC Radio 4 programme that I sadly completely forgot to listen to on transmission (was it ever put on air?) in the autumn of '09. As promised in the podcast, I got two-for-one tickets by turning up with a picture of Florence Nightingale. There were six audience members, total: me, a friend of mine, and four semi-drunk people at a table behind us. Andy soldiered on, though, even though he got heckles from one of the drunkards - it was a great night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread