Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Murdoch found out.

hellobuglers posted:

BUGLE NEWS ALERT: The Bugle will be leaving Times Online in the near future. We will do everything we can to keep The Bugle going...

BUGLE NEWS ALERT (cont.): ... To that end, please respond to this poll on our new Facebook page: http://bit.ly/vJ8zFx.

BUGLE NEWS ALERT (cont.): And huge thanks to Times Online for very generously hosting and funding us for more than 4 years.

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I want Sheik Talk to be an every week feature.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Just so you all know, Making someone humble to the Iron Sheik means loving them up the arse.

Although he has his reasons for his legit crazy and you don't want to know them. :smith:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Jet Jaguar posted:

I am curious why he hates Glenn Beck now, other than Glenn Beck is loathesome.

Glen Beck insulted wrestling because there's a wrestling character that's a tea party conservative feuding with the current Mexican heavyweight champion.

There's going to be a lot of wrestletalk in the Bugle I'm predicting and it'll probably end with John Cena saying that Glen Beck has been compromised to a permanent end.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
New Bugle is up for anyone who wanted decent satire.

http://thebuglepodcast.com/?p=535

No Fuckeulogy, but they're not pulling too many punches ether.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
He dances how over the top, passée black comedians say white people dance.

• Locked thread