Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
attackofthequasars
Aug 3, 2011

subject to change without notice
Yay for this thread! :v:

Huge fan of The Bugle here. I'm so happy they got two more shows. We get a fuckeulogy and they get a little more time to figure out where they're going to be hosting The New Bugle (fuckyoumurdoch). I'm pretty happy to pay $1 or so to listen to it because it's loving amazing. I hope it's not just on iTunes though. I get the podcast through Listen on android and have downloaded the earlier shows so I can hear them again and again.

I discovered the podcast in mid-2008 and I've been obsessed since. It has made me look like an idiot in public transport more times than I'm comfortable to admit (people do not appreciate other people snorting while chocking back laughter). The section I miss most is the Hotties From History and, also, I'm continuously amazed at the quality of listener's emails.

All hail The Bugle!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

attackofthequasars
Aug 3, 2011

Zsinjeh what a discovery! I'd hate for Andy to stop the puns because they're so amazing but we have to protect his brain! I hope they read your email and Andy makes a pun run out of it!

attackofthequasars
Aug 3, 2011

Whoa. That is like a red flag! Two weeks ago they read my email but they only pronounced my name slightly wrong. I hope yours gets better comedic treatment.

attackofthequasars
Aug 3, 2011

Poopy Palpy posted:

Half the fun of puns is hating them.

That's it exactly! When you hear the pun you HAVE to cringe and moan because that makes it funnier.

attackofthequasars
Aug 3, 2011

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad posted:

The Bugle: What follows is a Thunderdome of bullshit.

This is so fitting. Another suggestion: "The Bugle: Things have taken a turn for the wurst".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

attackofthequasars
Aug 3, 2011

This is just fantastic!

Also, and please tell me I'm not alone in this, when I read the news (especially news as brilliant as what thexerox123 has posted) I can't help but think "What would Andy and John do/say?" (WWA&JD?) I'm ingesting my news through a Bugle poo poo filter.

• Locked thread