Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Doubtful Guest posted:

Well, now I really want to put it on a dog.

Resist that urge! Do not put it on a dog, no matter how adorable it might seem to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
Looking forward to the announcement that the KGB are big fans of the Bugle and also that John won't ever be coming home for unrelated reasons.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

njsykora posted:

And with Farage gone the news will completely stop paying attention to them.

Actually he said he'll be back if he wins the Leadership election over Summer. Which he will.

They're just taking a break. They'll be back. There is no joy in this world.

Jet Jaguar posted:

Producer Chris has one of the best lines in the show. "You've averaged a 'gently caress' about every 15 seconds so far."

I marveled at their restraint.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

bobkatt013 posted:

gently caress you Chris.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

thehustler posted:

Zaltzman fans may want to know that 7 Day Saturday is back on BBC Radio 5 Live

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b02lwy59

Podcast is available

I can never have enough bullshit in my life. Thanks!

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
It's quiet because there's no Bugle. Where's my loving Bugle Chris? gently caress you Chris.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Naylenas posted:

John seems more himself on the Bugle, which is very entertaining, but LWT produces more substantive and informative content.

This is just not true he has said nothing about Roof Penises yet.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
If this news can't get them to do a Bugle nothing can.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
They can't miss out on this. When a boy painted a massive penis on his parents house they were there to report it with the gravitas and maturity it deserved. The nation needs their services once again.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
So since the Bugle seems to be dead, is there any good alternative podcasts for UK news/pun runs?

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
John returns and then Zaltzman filibusters him with a one hour long pun run, finally destroying their friendship forever.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
I think we all know what he was doing and the question is what did he draw the giant penis on?

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
DAVID CAMERON hosed A DEAD PIG.

I don't know how to put that in the form of a question though.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
I'll believe it when I see it, I've been hurt before.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
I forgot which episode it was, but the one where John Oliver got to watch the last NASA space launch was great just for how absolutely gleeful he was.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
I'm changing my favourite moment to any time they point out that Belgium loving loves Waffles.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
Also let us never forget when Silvio Belesconi got smashed in the face with a miniature cathedral.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
I need to go re-listen to when they covered The News of the World story while being paid by the Murdoch Media arm, ending every segment with the tapping of a microphone and calls of "Is this on? I don't understand why this is still on"

Also "Hotties from History" was something. Not sure what. But something.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
I really hope Anuvab Pal comes back because his actual factual historical references works really well with Andy's unending torrent of bullshit. Really good episode, I want to hear more Indian News who do I have to bribe to make it happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
Nish really feels like the best of all John Oliver replacements.

Also Chris joining in on the pun runs is worrying. We live in dark times.

• Locked thread