Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Can someone explain "cold and wet weaver" to me? I'm not very smart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

spamman posted:

Golden Retriever

That's awful. :negative:

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Mordiceius posted:

My favorite thing about the waffles jokes is John's overwhelming glee every time it gets brought up.

John was so genuinely delighted to get a wafflemaker from two Buglers that he didn't even think to check if there was actually a wafflemaker in the box until he got to the airport security line.

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I recently discovered a podcast that's very much in the vein of The Bugle, even having Helen Zaltzman guest on it sometimes:

The Beef and Dairy Network Podcast

It's sort of like Welcome to Nightvale only instead of being set in a universe where spooky weirdness happens, it's merely an alternate reality where cows are slightly more important than they are here. Also, unlike Welcome to Nightvale, Beef and Dairy Network realizes that in order to properly parody radio news broadcasts you need to be able to do a proper radio newscaster voice.

• Locked thread