Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

You say you want a revolution
I like how in the latest Congressman's Penis, Stantonio says "bollocks" and the phrase "fancy dress" is used. THOSE ARE NOT AMERICAN WORDS ANDY! I'm starting to doubt Grisham really wrote this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

Latitude Ocotpus posted:

I personally love Andy's humour, I don't know anything about cricket or understand half the jokes he makes about it but I still think he is hilarious.
Maybe it's because I am British, I'm just used to that kind of humour? I don't know but I've become obsessed with the podcast.

I thought I found him funny because I'm NOT British.

dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

Poopy Palpy posted:

On the one hand, I recognize the fact that a dollar for ~45 minutes of the Bugle is a pretty sweet deal compared to some of the other things I piss away money on. On the other hand, if I started doing that for every podcast I enjoyed at least as much, it would really add up.

Yeah, but the majority of podcasts are people just chatting straight off the dome (no disrespect, some of them are really good at it) whereas the Bugle is prewritten material by professional comedians and work clearly goes into it. I almost feel bad about having listened to it for free for so long.

dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

That Dickens pun run was glorious.

• Locked thread