Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClydeUmney
May 13, 2004

One can hardly ignore the Taoist implications of "Fuck it, Dude. Let's go bowling."

The fact that I may not get to hear a fuckyoulogy for Kim Jong Il is incredibly depressing. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClydeUmney
May 13, 2004

One can hardly ignore the Taoist implications of "Fuck it, Dude. Let's go bowling."

Anybody know what that one section in the most recent ep that sounded like it was played in reverse actually said?

ClydeUmney
May 13, 2004

For some reason the increasingly futile effort to censor John's "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED" this week cracked me up. Does taking out the middle u's up there really censor the word?

ClydeUmney
May 13, 2004

So, Google is failing me - can someone clarify the "B-Bulls and R-Bulls" pun? I was looking for lists of West End musicals and can't figure that one out.

Also, Andy cheering wildly at finding someone who knew him but not John was hilarious.

ClydeUmney
May 13, 2004

Ah - thanks, guys. Just misheard it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClydeUmney
May 13, 2004

This thread seems like it's dead a lot these days (like the podcast :smith:), but I thought I'd mention that last night's Nightly Show featured a segment with a bully that I'm almost positive was played by Rory Albanese, basically playing The American.

• Locked thread