Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
I will happily pay them to continue if that's the way they go.

I'd pay $1 an episode quite happily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Poopy Palpy posted:

On the one hand, I recognize the fact that a dollar for ~45 minutes of the Bugle is a pretty sweet deal compared to some of the other things I piss away money on. On the other hand, if I started doing that for every podcast I enjoyed at least as much, it would really add up.

I already pay $50 a year for Giantbomb, and get every god drat rifftrax thing....

:negative:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

How are u posted:

From what I've seen on twitter and The Bugle facebook page; there are lots of podcasting networks expressing interest in picking them up.

They could hook up with the Smodcast Podcast network if they don't hate Kevin Smith, he's pretty well set up now in the podcasting world.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Bucket-O-Nothing posted:

I would love to hear andy and john try and plug a fleshlight at the beginning of every episode.

The awkwardness would be so thick you could spread it on a scone.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Andy got a shout-out in the new rifftrax on demand movie.

Really wasn't expecting that!

• Locked thread