Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stumiester
Dec 3, 2004

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent."

Heners_UK posted:

Which episode, probably after this one, was it that Andy made a single pun after a good run of decent jokes, and Chris and John both sigh with despair and inform Andy he was doing so well, but then he dived out of a moving car?

I think if was along thd lines of:
"Like workmen putting folkloric demons into a truck, he was imp-loading". Andy's puns are glorious - I tried telling the Great-ex-picked-A-shins joke to some of my friends, and got some of the most disgusted looks that I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stumiester
Dec 3, 2004

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent."
To play? Surely... to be.

As a side note, I currently live in Germany and recently met a Texan who started to talk about how great Duck Dynasty was. I told him I'd heard of it before, and he asked where. I thought about telling him it had been on a comedy podcast from a character meant to represent the most stereotypically over-the-top version of a crazily american American, but thought better of it.

Stumiester
Dec 3, 2004

Jet Jaguar posted:

So majestic and sonorous!

My problem with Andy's German stuff is I'm not sure how much he means it - I mean, lots of people in real life think German is a uniquely harsh and horrible language because of... well... Hitler, but German can also be this and this, and after singing in German for a while, saying how awful and aggressive it sounds feels small minded and a bit dumb to be honest - it's like saying all French automatically sounds good. It's a bit like Southpark - how funny I find it is directionally proportional to how much I think he actually believes it.

Stumiester
Dec 3, 2004

ClydeUmney posted:

So, Google is failing me - can someone clarify the "B-Bulls and R-Bulls" pun? I was looking for lists of West End musicals and can't figure that one out.

Also, Andy cheering wildly at finding someone who knew him but not John was hilarious.

Isn't it something along the lines of: listing all the bulls from A-R. The A-Bulls are great but all the rest are injured. In fact, her B-Bulls are as lame as 'er R-Bulls. Stunning

• Locked thread