Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Nothing will be funnier than the episode featuring The American Talking about rhinoplasty and his jetski/machinegun story. I had to pull over i was laughing that hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Andy is just terribly unfunny and the only thing I find redeeming about having him on the show is that he sets up John for good lines and does occasional pun runs, and the only reason I like them is because my friends and I have been doing them since before I ever knew what the bugle was.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Blackula69 posted:

This, this is the wrongest opinion. And you say you're the original punster? I'm betting Andy's older than you, and nothing you've ever come up with is as good as "cold and wet weaver"

uh, OK? I didnt claim to be 'the original' just thats the only thing I find funny about him and a reason why.

Personally if John and the American did a show of their own I would be all over that.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Analytic Engine posted:

I wish Andy had a larger profile and more options for projects, he's really funny in his extremely British way.

I realise this is opinion, but its still incorrect.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

the last episode was one of the funnier ones recently. plenty of bleeps and a lot of mud slinging at the times/murdoch.

heres hoping they can try to keep it free.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Biggie Shorty posted:

All this time I've been waiting for The American to return...and now this? :ohdear:

I wish The American had his own podcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

LWT is like all the excellent parts of the Bugle with none of the terrible parts (Andy)

although could use more Chris.

• Locked thread