Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Bucket-O-Nothing posted:

I was so glad they brought back the gently caress Yeuology. I could get behind old school CIA assasintions if it meant getting that feature more regularly.

I`m going to miss Gadaffi`s UN speeches, those were some of my favourite bugles.

The gently caress-Eulogy is probably the best thing I've ever heard come out of The Bugle, and I hope the term enters the greater english lexicon.

There's also a Bugle Facebook group which is moderated by Chris (gently caress you) and mostly contains Buglers posting Bugle-relevant news stories for laughs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I think Andy is alright :shobon: I remember enjoying his standup from Bangladesh or wherever that was. I definitely agree that the rapport between John and Andy is the heart of the show, though.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I cannot loving wait for the #fuckeulogy. (tweet it)

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
From what I've seen on twitter and The Bugle facebook page; there are lots of podcasting networks expressing interest in picking them up.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Lady Gaza posted:

I'm fairly new to the Bugle, so what's this 'gently caress you Chris' about?

It started out as an overreaction to producer Chris joining the team, now its really more of a term of endearment.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Blackula69 posted:

Andy appealed for calm and then made a joke disparaging Chris like 2 minutes later. I love this show.

I especially loved when Chris challenged the Buglers to a triathlon-off, that was awesome

And of course somebody wrote in saying how he does tons of triathlons all over the world and would love to race Chris.

Buglers are the best :)

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
That was a great new episode. Its really fun having John and Andy together, you can tell they're enjoying the hell out of it.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
The only person I know of who can match Zaltzman in puns is the completely unrelated Ken Rudin of NPR. Actually, not only do both men have a genuine gift for punning, but they both have an encyclopedic knowledge of sports facts.

I'd love an It's All Politics/The Bugle crossover podcast :3:

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Disappointed we don't have any photos of Chris and Andy living it up in Chris' house.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Lamuella posted:

I don't think Andy would enjoy the pun runs half so much if it weren't for how much John and Chris clearly hate them. For their part, John and Chris amplify this hatred to give Andy the reaction he's going for. It's actually quite a nice moment between friends.

I feel exactly the same way :3: A pun-run allows all three of them to just revel in how ridiculous they are.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Billy the Mountain posted:

Zoltzman's "Haha your dead" football cheers make me drop a dish and break it I was laughing so hard.

I was at the grocery store picking up some food and I was cracking up as I walked down the aisles. People must have thought I'd lost my mind.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I think you're going crazy, sounded fine to me. Also it was great to let poor Chris muck about and fill time, it was both endearing and funny.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
The bleeps make it funnier, this is well known.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I believe the proper way to phrase it is 'gently caress eulogy' :o:

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Oh this next episode is going to be glorious :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
There was an uncensored "gently caress" in Andy's weird food bit. Chris you've failed us!

• Locked thread