Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

gently caress You Chris for not evening out the audio in general. The little bits of music between segments are way louder than the segments, which you don't totally appreciate until you have your mp3 player at max volume so you can hear them talking while walking to work and then DUUUUND A DUN NA NA NA NA NA NANANANANAAAAAAAAAAAAA my ears, oh god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Stantonio's a man of the world, he uses whatever words he drat well pleases.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

God drat it, Rupert.

The email in 174 was loving amazing. I was listening to it on the bus and having convulsions trying to contain the laughter, while Koreans stared at the weirdo white guy.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

ieatsoap6 posted:

Hooray! We get at least one more fuckeulogy!

Kim Jong-Il's fuckeuology will be the greatest thing we've ever heard.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Kodo posted:

Oh...PIPA...

I waited what felt like months for that joke and was not disappointed.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

God I love tortured puns. Andy having a pun-causing brain tumor definitely sounds like the kind of email they might read, good luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Pourin' out a 40 for the crossword.

• Locked thread