Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

If you're living in or around London, it's quite easy to see Andy for free - I saw him last week at The Now Show recording, and I'll see him again, by chance, at Matt Forde's Unspun on Tuesday.

Sites like tvrecordings.com and the BBC's https://www.bbc.co.uk/showsandtours/shows/ have them, the only caveat is that they aim to give away more tickets than there are seats (as they're free, to ensure 100% audience), so you need to turn up a good hour or so before hand to be guaranteed a seat. Good news is they'll validate and give you a sticker, and you can go away and come back nearer the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

GrandpaPants posted:

Every episode with Alice on it is an absolute delight. I mean they're all delights, but especially delightful.

I absolutely love the Alice ones. There’s a slightly nervous air from Andy, not knowing what will happen. Like you have your sibling with you and aren’t quite sure what they’re about to dredge up.

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

FrensaGeran posted:

Are you thinking of Helen? Alice Fraser is the Australian comic who is indeed absolutely hilarious.

I am indeed thinking of Helen.

The Alice ones are also brilliant.

• Locked thread