Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
If you go to the Archive on the UYD website they've now got all the live episodes, Marcia episodes and early series "bonus" episodes in their own playlists.

Also does anybody know of a good application for downloading every media link on a web page, or am I gonna have to sit here and right-click/save as 799 times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

Downthemall was good a while ago

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

duomo posted:

I subbed at that tier and of course Jonathan never sent the flash drive

legend has it he just put USB thumbdrives into regular envelopes and destroyed at least one mail sorting machine

mweber
Dec 24, 2003

well why not posted:

legend has it he just put USB thumbdrives into regular envelopes and destroyed at least one mail sorting machine

In one episode he definitely mentions that a lot of people had received just a torn envelope.

Reminds me of their first run of shirts that Jonathan bragged he got an awesome deal on, then all the XLs wound up having really tiny neck holes.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

JethroMcB posted:

Also does anybody know of a good application for downloading every media link on a web page, or am I gonna have to sit here and right-click/save as 799 times
https://linux.die.net/man/1/wget

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I got both a torn envelope instead of a license plate pin and a jacked-up OG UYD tee

RATS! posted:

Downthemall was good a while ago

This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Huh? Did I hallucinate getting a Spotify notification that episode 1000 was out, downloaded it, and now it's not there anymore?

Markovnikov
Nov 6, 2010

zenguitarman posted:

Huh? Did I hallucinate getting a Spotify notification that episode 1000 was out, downloaded it, and now it's not there anymore?

I have part 2 in my feed, with an upload time of 3 hours ago. I guess part 1 got Jonathan'd :v:

Also there was a massive upload of video eps to the Youtube channel a week or so ago, like 20-40 all together.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003

Markovnikov posted:

I have part 2 in my feed, with an upload time of 3 hours ago. I guess part 1 got Jonathan'd :v:

Also there was a massive upload of video eps to the Youtube channel a week or so ago, like 20-40 all together.

I have two part 2s in my feed.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
According to Jonathan on Instagram, part 2 somehow bumped part 1 out of the feed. Possibly a technical error because they were both listed as "episode 1000" or something. Sounds like he's working on it.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Binowru posted:

According to Jonathan on Instagram, part 2 somehow bumped part 1 out of the feed. Possibly a technical error because they were both listed as "episode 1000" or something. Sounds like he's working on it.

I was wondering why he uploaded Part 2 without Part 1 lol

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
(Managed to download before the upload issues)

Can't believe we actually got new teen Joanthan poetry in 1000.

And loved that Seth referenced the footage of the guy who got trapped in an office lift (elevator 🇺🇲) for a full weekend - think that was one of the first eps I ever listened to where Seth was talking about the guy doing press-ups and how he'd have hanged himself with his tie within 10 minutes.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Both up now as 1000 and 1001.

Claes Oldenburger
Apr 23, 2010

Metal magician!
:black101:

Way to go boys, you fuckin did it. Brought a tear to my eye seeing them get a standing ovation.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Is legit very moving them getting to Episode 1000, feel like it's been looming large for the last couple of years. Like that they obviously treated it like a special occasion, but also like a normal episode (i.e. amazing). On to 2000...

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
1k, holy.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Woah, just got a call from Seth.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

mweber posted:

happened to me once, it was incredible

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Rapidly Going Deaf > UYD: I got you where I want you

happy 1000 boys :buddy:

Claes Oldenburger
Apr 23, 2010

Metal magician!
:black101:

mweber posted:

What did he say

mweber
Dec 24, 2003

Claes Oldenburger posted:

What did he say

Pretty much what you’d expect. So happy to be at 1,000. The shows were amazing to do. Now it’s to the show’s 18th birthday. I wussed out on actually saying much to my brush with celebrity.

Blowdryer
Jan 25, 2008

C-Euro posted:

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Rapidly Going Deaf > UYD: I got you where I want you

happy 1000 boys :buddy:

lmao

episode 2000 live from mars

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Either Mars or a sealed bunker under Larchmont, no in-between.

Feels good to hear the boys relax into a fresh 1000.

GraPar fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Nov 18, 2023

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Something I've been wondering for a while and was reminded of in 1002 (gently caress that number feels crazy to type out): is "wop" a slur?

Badly Jester
Apr 9, 2010

Bitches!
Yes.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
“WithOut Papers”

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
lol OK thanks, I'll refrain from using it in my pretty Italian neighborhood.

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Listening to 1000 and 1001 today, I felt for Jonathan when he choked up reading his mom's letter

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

General Dog posted:

“WithOut Papers”

Unlikely, it comes from Italian guappo which was used as a friendly joking term among Italian men before non-italians turned it into a slur

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Unlikely, it comes from Italian guappo which was used as a friendly joking term among Italian men before non-italians turned it into a slur

Ah, good to know. In any case, a WASP will need the “Pizza Pass” to throw it around with friends.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

924: Terry Berry is a chatty Cathy

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

cheers boys. probably never going to stop listening to these guys ever. pressing say thanks does not call Seth either.

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

MechaSeinfeld posted:

cheers boys. probably never going to stop listening to these guys ever. pressing say thanks does not call Seth either.

Wait they are on Spotify? Seems very unlike Jonathan lmao

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

They’re this close to getting 12 million dollars from Spotify I can feel it

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

MechaSeinfeld posted:

They’re this close to getting 12 million dollars from Spotify I can feel it

Inshallah :pray:

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

if they get 12 mil from Spotify Seth should get the a bulldog with the MR STEAL YOUR GIRL Jordans.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

UYD 532: Deterring Rivals and Attracting Mates.

Also a great Ask Amy about high school lacrosse

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

streams getting crossed

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

Dos Utes Butt Baby had me choking and would be an amazing username

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Listening to the Seth's Rally Cap Wife story and the way that he addresses "Oh, by the way, I do not speak when I'm in Leaf and I do not speak to the employees when I see them in public" remains so drat funny and perplexing.

"...which one am I here for?"