Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CortezFantastic posted:

514 out

I'll forgive Seth for Ghostbusters diss

drat son, Schneer & Latern goin' ham on the podcasting front.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
515 up y'all.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
517 es aqui.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Say it to my face motherfucker!

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What's your sleep number? 666? Ya fuckin' murderer.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Markovnikov posted:

I've been trying to watch Seth's clips. I feel like I need an expert's analysis on them because, what the gently caress am I watching? It's like the stories in the podcast, but in visual form and without the guys filtering them for you.

America through the eyes of one American American.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

Oh I thought it was a reference to people wanting their babies kissed like by a politician.

Yeah this. Picture that hysterical lady having a meltdown with her babby with Donald Trump. Now imagine she's stuck a few rows back.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Seltzer posted:

Well that's why I prefaced it with "if you want". Saying whats up to jonathan and seth would be cool and they've talked about hanging out after shows so I think you're projecting a bit about how "awkward" it would be to talk to a podcaster after a show at a bar/club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mloc0jh6kV4

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

clopping and cumming posted:

I like the one where the parents are swingers and had a prior tryst with their son's fiancée

That one is hands down the craziest story ever, it's a triple-murder-suicide just waiting to happen.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i think the thing that throws people about that is that he looks way younger than he currently does. i mean, clearly it's staged, but i can see it being filmed pre-uyd.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just want him to sign my copy of Catcher in the Rye.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trabandiumium posted:

he's actually the owner of the DSA

actually he's the clown prince of the alt-right

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MrWilderheap posted:

I laughed when Jonathan said he didn't know Aaron Paul and talked poo poo about breaking bad cause I'm pretty sure Aaron Paul has said he listens to UYD

I kind of want to be annoyed by poo poo talking and refusing to watch Breaking Bad solely because people have told him it's good but it does seem like a pretty "Jonathan" reaction.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anybody else randomly get the last 90 episodes marked as new and auto-downloaded?

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How's the show been recently? I just realized I checked out hard after the "guess the spokesman" episode but I've been missing the boys' dulcet tones.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Have they mentioned papa larroquette buying a new car recently? Just found out a friend of mine who works at a dealership sold him a car sometime in the past year or so.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anybody got an episode number for Jonathan's story about drowning a rat?

e: found it with a little googling ep453 for reference

bango skank fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Feb 10, 2018

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the cleanest, best pleasure

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
whoooooooo am i? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuXlZ5PHK9I

e: i didnt know amir was part of the voidz

bango skank fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Jun 16, 2018

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah they probably know of chapo because it makes stupid money from patreon

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Who's Logic?

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Socks4Hands posted:

has anyone noticed how perfectly the current version of seth resembles jah's dad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
rewind dem jizzface