Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.
Welp, Zachary Quinto came out. Someone needs to make a "Seth Was Right" button.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Yeah, laughing forever at the mom sweater he has on.

e. I mean, it's not like I like him less for it.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Oz Fox posted:

Within the past couple episodes, Seth talked about how Jah told him about a rapper named Lady, which was a life-changing experience for him. Figure I'd pass on the love:

:nws: for crazy booty shakin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx7uQrt4Enc

I feel legitimately hypnotized now, what the hell :stare:

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

How much time do you have to leave a message on the voice-mail? One of these days I'm going to stop being such a pussy and call.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

I was so happy for Jonathan when he was finally able to call Seth out on being weirder than him.

"So you have sticky tape, around your bed."

"...maybe."

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

296, starts around 53:20.

"How many trapped insects have you caught?"

"One is enough!"

MIDWIFE CRISIS fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Nov 14, 2011

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

I thought that too when he told it the first time, but now I'm not so sure. It just seems like a Seth thing to do.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

I think there are pictures of it on Weck's Wiki, but I can never loving find anything on there. Is it just me, or does the search function never work?

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Before I saw a pic of them, I imagined Seth as a bald, ex-straightedge punky kind of guy. I don't know why, that's just how he sounded to me.

Couldn't have been more wrong :allears:

MIDWIFE CRISIS fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Nov 18, 2011

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Someone explain to me what a challenge coin is, and why it's worth $50?

I've never bought anything from them, but I did do the $25 for 250 last Christmas.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

This is clearly also the Ask Jah pose

Look at the sage wisdom in that face.

e.

Wheee!

MIDWIFE CRISIS fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Dec 11, 2011

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Oh god, I feel like a stalker looking at those pics.

Undisclosed Marcia-ep was the best yuletide gift :3:

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

I want pictures from the live show, someone please take a lot of pictures.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Mannnn I haven't listened to this podcast in years but I was reminded of it today so I thought I'd listen to the latest episode while out walking. I'm honestly amazed that it's still as funny and good as I remembered. I started listening back in like 2008 when I was still a teen, so they have a special place in my heart for being a source of happiness in a depressing time of my life. This sounds lame, but it sort of feels like reuniting with old friends.

Majorly excited by the fact that I have so much backlog to delve into now :allears:

e. lmao my last post in this thread is from 2012

MIDWIFE CRISIS fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Oct 7, 2020

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Idk if this is an invasive question, but what are they up to in their private lives now, I'm so out of the loop. Are they married, what do they work with, do they still live in LA? Are there any big events they might mention basically. I haven't listened for 8 years.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

A cat :3:

Thanks for the recaps, this was what I was looking for. R.i.p. Sundance :(

e. In 2020, it feels so strange to listen to a podcast that doesn't have ads in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

I'm smitten, he's so cute :3:

Anyone know around what episode Seth went to Hawaii? That sounds wholesome as gently caress. I always got the impression he doesn't go outside LA much?

I know I already mentioned this, but the lack of ads is amazing. I can only imagine what a mood killer it would be if there was suddenly a squarespace ad in the middle of a Seth rant or one of Jonathan's crazy childhood stories.

MIDWIFE CRISIS fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Oct 9, 2020