Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Badly Jester
Apr 9, 2010

Bitches!
Is there a particular reason why the site is down and the episodes are no longer available?
How long has this been going on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badly Jester
Apr 9, 2010

Bitches!
Edit: Ignore this, I have bad reading comprehension.

Badly Jester fucked around with this message at 10:40 on Jul 10, 2017

Badly Jester
Apr 9, 2010

Bitches!
It's only a really foggy memory, but I think it's mentioned in the first ~100 episodes that Jonathan's dad made it a point that his son will always have a roof over his head and something to it, but that if he wanted more than that, he'd have to work for it. Either I'm misremembering, or John has changed his mind.

Badly Jester
Apr 9, 2010

Bitches!
Bit off topic, but after looking at the actual listing for the house, I find it hilarious/disconcerting that apparently American realtors find it necessary to provide map overlays for crime rates when you pick your neighborhood (but at the same time don't indicate the type of crime).

Badly Jester
Apr 9, 2010

Bitches!

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

Nobody is going to stalk the less funny half of an obscure internet radio show.

If you truly believe that, I'd like to refer you to the fan group(s) on facebook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badly Jester
Apr 9, 2010

Bitches!
Yes.