Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

The site just came back up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Has anyone bought Jah/Seth an account yet? Because I could imagine that happening.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Sounds like quality UYD, so why not?

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Yeah, I just checked it out (listened to the ep @ work) and it is fully amazing.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

The new Seth Clips are goddamn amazing, and I'm only halfway through.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

I'm pretty sure the NFL broke Seth. Latest episode was super on point, also the last live one was amazing.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Reformed Pissboy posted:

Finally got around to listening to 494 and "beware of these turkeys" is the funniest thing in the loving world. god bless

http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=W2woEM7nn2rjLpdbywEktg found it

also, Seth read something I phoned in on a recent episode and I got so excited, Romatelli-senpai noticed me~

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Gargamel Gibson posted:

It's pretty freaking great.

Also:
SETH ISN'T EYE-TALIAN?!?!

Well he is, just less than he is Irish. Great ep by the way, was the afterparty good, for those of you here who went? Wish I lived somewhere that's not on the other side of the loving globe so I could make it out to a show sometime.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

fried eggs posted:

The first one where he talks about training the two guys for celebrity name game was prob my fav of the 400's.

Episode 448, the entire episode is 100% gold, not just the CNG-bit.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

NATIONAL raisin bran crunch commercial

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

508 is up y'all!

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

General Dog posted:

Listened to this ep again recently, this story may be peak UYD.

I've had the same thought, but I'll ask all y'all, what stories/bits might top this?

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Yeah, I was thinking about those too. Are there any good stories of Seth's pre sobriety life I've missed or does he just not tell many of those? I still haven't listened to all the eps.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Found another good Seth + non sobriety bit by the way:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha_XsIWSNj0&t=2495s

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

New Seth Clips as well

edit: I'm dumb.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

I wonder what Seth's VHS collection looks like.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Yes, of course but how large is it? I mean he's got to have like a closet full of tapes.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Oh man, the story about Seth's dad. :(

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Another crazy story from Seth's life teased, can't wait for ep 1k.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

well why not posted:

I've been listening for years and really can't keep track of when jah is or isn't sober or stoned.

He was sober for a lot of the early episodes but nowadays I just assume he's always high.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

531 is up, get it while it's hot!

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

I've been thinking about the above for a while, but I dunno if he would really toss 10+ years of sobriety down the drain like that. I think he's just frustrated with the world in general, because it sucks.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

LesterGroans posted:

Faygo Island

The HY Juggalo story was easily one of the top things they've talked about in a while, also the fake Adam Sandler who hates jews.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

the other day I was listening to the audiobook of Philip K Dick's "Our Friends From Frolix 8" and one of the characters drops "in vino veritas" while drinking beer. That book was written in 1979. Why in the ever living gently caress is the Oxford dictionary adding that in phrase in 2017

I'll tell you why, because they're whack.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Trunko posted:

Why on earth are people hollering out poo poo during these lives shows

cheerwine!! booooooo!

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

birds posted:

I've decided I'm going to skip listening to the live shows. They just don't do it for me. Does anyone else feel this way? Seems like it's more of a you had to have been there type of thing because I've been to a few and they're great.

I feel the live shows are some of the best shows, especially the anniversary ones. Having a crowd to bounce stuff off is usually good for comedy.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

CortezFantastic posted:

Seriously I have no idea how that car is still running or why he continues to drive it. Also it belongs a museum.

Because it's Seth?

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Beastie posted:

A lot of episodes on that sneaky feed have been coming up with playback errors, at least for me. I'm a patreon supporter but I don't own a proper computer other than my work laptop.

I would love if they had some password protected feed for me so I could stream all the episodes.

They do have that, support the patreon and you'll be granted access.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Punkin Spunkin posted:

I havent listened to new uyd in like...almost 2 1/2 years??? but i can only hope EXTREME old age hasnt made jah start being too cringe about current political and social movements
Probably not since he'll want to cling to youth culture as hard as he can, i imagine.

Haven't listened recently but judging from his IG he's been out there protesting

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Giga Gaia posted:

the only phone number i can remember

It's etched into my mind permanently lol. Called a bunch of times over the years, Seth even read something on the show I called in about once!

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

sum posted:

Does anyone have the "Amir Catches OJ" video? It's the home video from the 90s where Amir and his buds are following along to the chase with a portable TV and actually intercept him and film him going by. It's like 90 seconds at the start of a video of his high school band. It seems like the original video (linked in this tweet) is gone off youtube.

Is it part of a documentary they made in high school called "Strange Days" or something like that? I think I had the entire thing favorited but it's gone from YT.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

JethroMcB posted:

Episode 123: Jonathan gets carded while buying cigarettes and "Two straight cholos at the register next to him look at Jah, and say 'Leave him alone man!' 'Yeah, he’s the Love Guru!' They then got into a tricked Z28 with 20s and rolled out while hysterically laughing."

lol Weck's Wiki is the gift that keeps on giving. Very next episode:

"Jah was at a gas station two days ago, getting gouged at the pump. It’s about 10:30 p.m. and he’s filling up his tank, and sees a scantily clad young girl with tiny hot shorts and a tank top with white platforms, amazing body, super tan, kind of trashy but dope and sexy. She walks across the parking lot to the most beat-to-gently caress Honda Accord Jah has ever seen with horrible window tint. She gets in, starts the engine, and 'Cherry Pie' by Warrant is bumping and she’s mouthing the words and singing along. Jah looks at her and begins hysterically laughing. Jah starts his car, and she gets in reverse, drives back and rolls her window down, and says 'I just want to let you know that your dreds are really sexy.' His awesome reply is, 'Oh, thanks.' Jah gets home later and thinks Wait, I don’t have dreds."

incredible

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

jackhunter64 posted:

Science fictio epic gently caress

I can't do epic gently caress!!

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Malcolm, he's in the middle hoooolmes

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Still so sad that Seth's team didn't make it onto the show.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

mcvey posted:

Twin jets

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Claes Oldenburger posted:

Wow, so my wife and I went as UYD for halloween and Jonathan just posted it to his instagram hahahaha

lol fantastic

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

TACD posted:

Seth said something about Jonathan just discovering Kanye West, I dunno if that was the guy or if it was just a joke though.

Pretty sure Kanye never molested anyone and wasn't around 30 years ago

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

2006 for life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

CaptainRat posted:

This, and also, "I have a dick and balls. Do you?" "Yes."

I can't do epic gently caress!