Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD
Skin Truck skin truck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

root beer posted:

Just got a notification that season 6 of Threedom is coming next week. I was actually kinda wondering if they were going to come back. Bonus Threemium episodes for CBB World subscribers.

If you were a real fan you would've known this for weeks via piecing together offhand comments made on multiple different podcasts. Now die

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Tony So New York: Biggest pizza in New York, pizzas the size-a ya fuckin’ head, biggest pizza ya ever seen

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
It's no surprise but Gethard is such a good cohost.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

My goomah

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Great ep, CBB has been on fire recently

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

Mr. Squishy posted:

It's no surprise but Gethard is such a good cohost.

I thought his A segment was just ok, but he was really good playing off Dan and Hannah.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Gethard the improviser/impish comedian = A+

Gethard the heartfelt listener and conciliatory/comforting guy = A

Gethard as himself and his own ideas = B at best

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

this post is as big as your head my goomah!

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I like Chris Gethard. He seems nice. I'm just not sure why publishers are clamoring for another memoir from a D list comedian.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I don't know if I'd exactly call Scribd a publisher

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

But how would you pronounce it?

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire

grittyreboot posted:

I like Chris Gethard. He seems nice. I'm just not sure why publishers are clamoring for another memoir from a D list comedian.

A lot of agents pushed people to write books during Covid. They were desperate for their percentage off of something when no one had gigs.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

fez_machine posted:

Gethard the improviser/impish comedian = A+

Gethard the heartfelt listener and conciliatory/comforting guy = A

Gethard as himself and his own ideas = B at best

Gethard the talk show host = SSS+

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

John Titor reference in this week’s Hey Randy, that takes me back

Brett if you’re reading this say hi

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

drat, February got us both an Alimony Tony special and a Timekeeper special on CBB World. More of this please!

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

EL BROMANCE posted:

drat, February got us both an Alimony Tony special and a Timekeeper special on CBB World. More of this please!

*boing*

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

February is a lovely amount of time.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Edi Patterson is on Resident Alien as a guest character and she’s so close to going into Bean Dip at times. Also utilizes a hotel, so we know what’s going to happen there.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

Edi Patterson is on Resident Alien as a guest character and she’s so close to going into Bean Dip at times. Also utilizes a hotel, so we know what’s going to happen there.

have you watched the righteous gemstones? she also tended to default to a bean dip type when i saw her do improv. i think its her true inner self

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah, Judy Gemstone is incredible. She was awesome in Vice Principals too.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
My kids were watching Battle Kitty and Beandip also made an appearance there, she was great

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I got an odd feeling Byron Denniston might be making an appearance soon

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
"We're falling out of the sky! We're going down! We're a silver gleaming death machine!"
Can’t wait to hear the real story behind the latest scandal

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Bring out the girls

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

New on CBB World today, Going Deep s1e1

quote:

Famed Psychotherapist Diana Deep (Lily Sullivan), helps a couple (Tim Baltz & Edi Patterson) work through an affair at work, an age gap, and an unmet desire for pasta.

Originally aired: 01/17/2021

Not heard of this one before, was it from Earwolf Presents or Stitcher Premium perhaps? Wonder if there’ll be more existing episodes then maybe brand new ones.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
I think it was on Earwolf presents originally. I haven't heard it before but the guests and premise sound good.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Thought for a second David Rees was bringing his show back as a podcast. :(

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

It was Stitcher Premium. There’s some great guests so I’m glad it got ported over so I can check it out.

Also, good to see they’re porting these over finally. I desperately need the Gino Lombardo Show so I can relisten to Shaq’s Subs skit again

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Google podcasts is apparently shutting down

what do you use to listen to podcasts?

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Empty Sandwich posted:

Overcast

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Brett sends me cassettes through the post.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I'll give both of those a shot

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Empty Sandwich posted:

Pocketcasts

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Empty Sandwich posted:

Podcast Addict is the app that I use

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
I also use Overcast.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I love that the premise of this weeks Hey Randy is that Carissa and Mark aren’t around, and within 2 seconds of that break you hear Lily laughing in the background.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

EL BROMANCE posted:

I love that the premise of this weeks Hey Randy is that Carissa and Mark aren’t around, and within 2 seconds of that break you hear Lily laughing in the background.

It was honestly reassuring, I was worried for a second (and only a second) that they couldn’t make the recording or something. Not that just the three of them aren’t capable of being funny, just that the full crew is something quite special.

Also I wish I could have seen everyone’s face while that one caller was humble bragging about dating onlyfans hotties

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Just got the book from the local library. It’s great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

I just got back from the post office: not a fan!