Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
I lost it when I saw Huebel's message

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
I'm so totally jealous of Liezl's life.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

PHISH!
(harris)

This was probably the funniest episode in recent memory. Puns are the best.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Blackula69 posted:

he he, shamon, where's bubbles

No I'm sorry, that was President Barack Obama

The best was when he said "Where dem elephant man bones at?" or something to that effect and Andy Richter just in a dismissive but funny way said "DEM....."

Hip Gelatinous Cube
May 30, 2001

what up
I loving lost it at "Comedy Fang Fang"

good lord I love Hot Saucerman's terrible puns

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Hip Gelatinous Cube posted:

I loving lost it at "Comedy Fang Fang"

good lord I love Hot Saucerman's terrible puns

The entire episode was pretty much just amazing(ly bad) puns, and I loved it. There seriously wasn't a dull moment this week.

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
Like that movie Taken

When is Mike Detective season 2 coming out? He teased it like a month ago

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009

Blackula69 posted:

When is Mike Detective season 2 coming out? He teased it like a month ago

Yeah seriously he said "coming out soon" like 2 months ago and never mentioned it again. When I saw Neil Campbell was on I hoped they would mention something but
:negative:

No Ticket
Jul 20, 2007
Maybe I'm making this up but I'm pretty sure I remember hearing January for season 2

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

No Ticket posted:

Maybe I'm making this up but I'm pretty sure I remember hearing January for season 2

Yeah, I was thinking early 2012 for some reason?

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
I was hoping Gelmania would be an hour of Brett Gelman stories, but alas.

There are some pretty unlisenable parts in it, and some okay parts.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
So what is the list of Don Dimelo appearances on CBB? I know he was in 99 with Patton, and one of the newer ones, but in the 99 one he mentioned meeting him in a holiday episode, which was that? I love this character so much.

Also, and what made me ask, in some cross promotion, Don Dimelo, El Chupacabra, and Cake Boss were on the newest Doug Loves Movies, they were excellent as always so any fans of those characters need to get that.

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008

E2M2 posted:

I found it hilarious that he was sampling Hitler speeches in his rap song.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy

Glitterbomber posted:

So what is the list of Don Dimelo appearances on CBB? I know he was in 99 with Patton, and one of the newer ones, but in the 99 one he mentioned meeting him in a holiday episode, which was that? I love this character so much.

Also, and what made me ask, in some cross promotion, Don Dimelo, El Chupacabra, and Cake Boss were on the newest Doug Loves Movies, they were excellent as always so any fans of those characters need to get that.

Episode 85 is the first appearance of Don Dimelo that I remember

j8910
Apr 2, 2002
Hey guys what if I told you there was a podcast with the Cakeboss, Don Dimello and Chupacabra? Well, there is. The newest Doug Loves Movies. I figure there's probably about a 95% crossover listenship between the podcasts but I figure I'd bring it to your attention.

anime
Feb 21, 2003

E2M2 posted:

I thought it was great, especially his rap and the Tim Heidecker part, though the fart story was really funny too. I think a lot of the problem is the flow of it, having something as low key as one his stories after the rap is really weird. I think it would have fit better at the end of the episode.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
I've seen Gelman rap before in person and he's talented. I loved his free style stuff on the halloween episode.

moleman
Apr 26, 2003

Now the time has come to gather our forces and run.

j8910 posted:

Hey guys what if I told you there was a podcast with the Cakeboss, Don Dimello and Chupacabra? Well, there is. The newest Doug Loves Movies. I figure there's probably about a 95% crossover listenship between the podcasts but I figure I'd bring it to your attention.

I can't download this fast enough, thanks!

wafflesnsegways
Jan 12, 2008
And that's why I was forced to surgically attach your hands to your face.
I'd like to hear more about that production of Peter pan in international waters.

moleman
Apr 26, 2003

Now the time has come to gather our forces and run.
Then you need to listen to the episode of CBB with Andy Daly and Patton Oswald from a few months back.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I'm re-listening to the Adam Scott, Harris Wittels and Chelsea Peretti episode and it is still one of the funniest things I have ever heard.

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

I'm re-listening to the Adam Scott, Harris Wittels and Chelsea Peretti episode and it is still one of the funniest things I have ever heard.

I can re-listen to that episode any number of times and never get tired of it. It seriously has me rolling every single time I hear it.

"It's called Carl's Juniors... hamburgers."

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

I just re-istened that that one too, so drat funny.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Lord Wexia posted:

I can re-listen to that episode any number of times and never get tired of it. It seriously has me rolling every single time I hear it.

"It's called Carl's Juniors... hamburgers."

Carl S'junior's :colbert:

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers
the end of today's CBB advertised the new Earwolf youtube channel, with something being posted tomorrow about next week's episode. Right now it's just short clips pulled from the different shows.

Also, I wish this week's episode had more Charles Barkley.

Mogambo
Jan 6, 2011

:hurr:
This has been a public service announcement to put me on ignore.

plastered quack posted:

Also, I wish this week's episode had more Charles Barkley.

Agreed, athough I was hoping for Charles Barkley Bukowski to show up at some point.

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
poo poo, I just got around to listening to LAST week's show.. the mondays are coming too quick as of late

E.T. NO HOMO fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Nov 8, 2011

danifestmestny
Jun 11, 2003

Lincecum, Cain, and pray for rain
Charles Barkley sounded closer to Bootsie Collins than anything

Hip Gelatinous Cube
May 30, 2001

what up

soggybagel posted:

The best was when he said "Where dem elephant man bones at?" or something to that effect and Andy Richter just in a dismissive but funny way said "DEM....."

Yeah I just listened to that episode. I had to pause and catch my breath. For anyone interested, it's 106.1 with PFT and Andy Richter, around 46:10.

Hot Saucerman: "Who said it: hee hee, shamon, where's Lisa Marie, dah, where dem elephant bones..."
Andy: "Dem...."
PFT proceeds to piss himself in the background, especially when Scott keeps going and says, "Where my glove?"

Glorious.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Preview of next week's ep, with Andy Daly and Jason Mantzoukas.

And if you can't get enough Andy Daly, check out the first episode of Matt Besser's new podcast, improv4humans.

Gooch
Oct 30, 2006

Hey I just saw Kulap on a commercial for orange juice or something. It was kinda weird, I recognised her instantly. anyone else see it?

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

FitFortDanga posted:

And if you can't get enough Andy Daly, check out the first episode of Matt Besser's new podcast, improv4humans.

Does Matt make people cry? If he makes people who are trying to learn improv cry I would totally listen to it.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I thought Bobby Moynihan did an awesome job on the show this week. Fagen Platt was a ridiculously odd character, and he had some great lines in the show. The pinnacle was during Who Said It and he guessed "The Vlassic Pickle. . . STORK!"

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

They could do the Who Said It? Michael Jackson joke every week and I would still laugh

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Flamazot posted:

They could do the Who Said It? Michael Jackson joke every week and I would still laugh

As would I, and the intro gets me every time.

r-lam
Jul 12, 2005

JAROME, EETZ ME!
is there a list anywhere of episodes on which cake boss has appeared?

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
i dunno (dont think so?) but you can sort by guests appearances and sift through a slighty less vast assortment - like so

wafflesnsegways
Jan 12, 2008
And that's why I was forced to surgically attach your hands to your face.
(Cake Boss!)

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

wafflesnsegways posted:

(Cake Boss!)

Do not distoib me, Scott Oxerman. I am in a transhe!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
So who actually did Miles Archer's character?