Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
At the UCBTLA 5 Year Anniversary Show Scott Auckerman performed with a couple other guys ( I believe paul rust was one of them) and they just kind of jammed and I was confused at first if he was just going to play some music or be funny or what was going on. Scott Auckerman loves music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

Majorian posted:

While "Monster gently caress" was absolute magic, if you did not enjoy the Hollywood Facts theme song you have no soul.

THEN GO WALK IN FRONT OF CHINESE THEATER HOLLYWOOD FACTS TAKE OUT YOUR DICKKKKKK, CHECK OUT THE FACTS ITS THE HOLLYWOOD FACTS (BRO)

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
The latest show is loving hilarious. Nick Kroll is someone who I saw live a couple times and didn't totally get, but now several years on I love everything the dude does.

LEAH REMINI!!

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

caveman thug poo poo posted:

you're wrong of course (it's El Chupacabra or Fabrice Fabrice)

I GAVE COREY HAIM COCAINE!

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
His 'Chewbacca' was great as he immediately moves in to saying "IT'S BEEN YEARS!"

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
I just listened to the episode with Swardson and man, what the gently caress. I like a cum/cock/balls joke as much as the next guy but he can't help but go insane. I then jumped back to the Cosby-Bukowski episode also with Swardson and he does the same thing. Not saying anything about anything else he does but he can't loving reign it in at all on CBB. It's annoying. And if he didn't have Paul Scheer/Jon Daly to help keep it in line it would be pure awful madness.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

ElCondemn posted:

I really enjoyed this week. Not sure why everyone is so down on it, guess I just don't have problems with dick jokes.

it's the idea that he is clearly straining to make constant dick jokes funny that annoys me.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

ElCondemn posted:

I didn't get that feeling at all, I definitely laughed out loud at some of the things he said.

I laughed at some of the things he said but he just doesn't seem to flow well. In the sense that he has only an on and off switch once he goes blue. And once he's there its just "let me loving talk about cumming down someones throat." He was able to set up some nice softballs for Scheer to play off of but it got old fast. I'm just not the target audience for Swardsons cum humor though. I do like a lot of his standup too but its certainly more varied. I'll just say I think the CBB format just doesn't suit him well.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

Blackula69 posted:

he he, shamon, where's bubbles

No I'm sorry, that was President Barack Obama

The best was when he said "Where dem elephant man bones at?" or something to that effect and Andy Richter just in a dismissive but funny way said "DEM....."

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
I've seen Gelman rap before in person and he's talented. I loved his free style stuff on the halloween episode.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

dog poop n doritos posted:

I'm pretty partial to the first episode he and Mantzoukas were on together. When they start putting him on the spot to make up limericks he just sounds so loving defeated as he says "right, because I spent so much time perfecting it". So loving funny.

Why don't you read us one of your limericks from your book of limericks?

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
So Scott Aukerman has an asian fetish.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Yeah I thought Cho was fine as a guest. She was engaged and her voice never bothered me at all. I do like how Auckerman just brought up "yeah some people seem to think I have an asian thing" and proceeds to indicate beyond Cho and his current wife he has dated many other asian women. Okay. It was kind of weird.

Adomian kills it as usual. WHY DID HE MOVE TO THE EAST COAST?!?!

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

Teepkick Shakur posted:

It was bad enough we only got two episodes of Cyberthug Radio. If I only get one episode of Gelmania I will burn down Hotsaucermans hot dog stand.

With Gelman I get the sense that he is just too busy to do a consistent show.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Patton Oswalt always plays off and gives a lot back with good guests. Most recent episode was great.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

Ograbme posted:

Patton's right. The one with him and Dom Dimelo is objectively the best.

Its the best CDR/CBB ever. I still when bored pick a spot in that podcast and listen to it.

"CAN YOU CONTROL THE ANTS?"

"I THINK IT WAS A TYPICAL UPBRINGING IN MOST RESPECTS UH YOU KNOW, I WAS SURROUNDED BY WHORES AT ALL TIMES."

"CLAIMED TO BE THE UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO CHINA....IN REALITY HE WAS JUST SOME PERVERT"

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
I thought last weeks episode was funny as gently caress. Maybe just because I've seen enough Jennifer Tilly films that I thought her impression was hilarious. The games they played etc were good and all that jazz.

And yeah CBB/Death Ray in person is standup but its great because you'll get a few less known people and then you get a couple really well knowns always dropping in and its cheap as hell.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
I loved how many people were in studio and just doing bits and laughing their asses off. Sounded very fun.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

jimcunningham posted:

I used to hate Don di Mello, but now I find that character to be amazing.

How could you hate DON!?!?

Also I loved when Scott asked 'Paul' what role he played in Howard Stern's Private Parts and he just explodes with PIG VOMIT!!

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Holy poo poo this was perfect. I loved the poems.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
I liked his last Bobby B appearance because he had a good rapport with Sarah Silverman and him telling her he wanted her in the Leah Remini story made me laugh my rear end off.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Don Dimelo is the best character of all time.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

Trujillo posted:

The new CBB poster.

The moment I saw the poster of the horn players the Would You Rather theme started playing in my head.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Adam Pally is funny as gently caress. One of the funniest people I've ever seen in person. Was hilarious on CBB and I about crashed my car from laughing when he dropped the Charles Rocket line.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
I was just relistening to the episode where Don Dimelo first shows up (Ep. 85) and its just hilarious hearing everyone else in the studio laughing. Paul F. Tompkins cracking up constantly as Andy Daly goes absurd and of course Seth Morris as Bob Ducca. Just a great episode.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
I'm 8 minutes in and laughing way too hard.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
LISTEN. The room has to be hot, and whatever you want to do...IT'S EXERCISE!

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
So I made a plugs theme last night. I did it in a fever dream...took me about 30 minutes (because I don't know how to use garage band at all). I realize this morning it isn't that good now though. Oh well. An Ode TO Farts And Procreation.

http://soundcloud.com/stammel/farts-remix/s-WzDEt

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Haha! My plugs theme got used!

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

Eltoasto posted:

Good work! But now it's all over, we know your name.

That's fine. I'm not hiding from anyone.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Jesus that's awful.

On a lighter note, one of my favorite single jokes is on the episode (christmas special) with Don Dimelo's first appearance and Scott is like "Maybe you guys can hang out" to Bob Ducca with Colin Hanks and Don Dimelo and Bob immediately is like "OKAY!"

Just the immediate reaction and Ducca being Ducca slays me.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Kroll's character loving slayed me for some reason. I was laughing my rear end off when he told the scorpion and frog story. SCROG

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
I love PFT as Herzog because its a very subdued and restrained Tompkins all the while being insanely hilarious at the same time. Sometimes Cake Boss can be a bit overbearing for me.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Randomly doing asian stereotype voice and talking about massages was awkward.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
I WANT MORE DON DIMELO

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
If you didn't like Pally loving up the game then you are a bad man.

And I'm in the bag for Wengert but I thought he was loving hilarious. I liked that there were two characters and I liked that this was a pretty loose episode. Just a fun one to listen to.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

Conduit for Sale! posted:

Am I the only one who thinks the woman in the picture might be Riki Lindhome?

Also should I listen to the latest ep? The lineup doesn't give me confidence. Well, Lennon Parham is great but I've never heard her without someone else to be great with and I have no earthly clue who Nat Faxton is.

Lennon is one of the funniest women I've ever heard/seen.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Jon Daly is a funny mother fucker.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
I thought Jeff Ross was fine. I liked his story about the Westboro folks and his mini burn on Patton Oswalt made me chuckle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
I was all set to go to bed but now I'm wide awake laughing my rear end off. Cactus Tony!