Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

Politicalrancor posted:

Bad Opinion Time is for Doug Loves Movies threads! You're supposed to live tweet the beavs in this thread!

Dag y'all I think we are way overdue for a new thread title.. I can never just pick one out of the ether though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Almost universally for every 5 people that say they hated an episode in this thread, there are 10 more who found it at least on par. I thought the PFT/Loudon ep was fine, heck I laughed a couple times, so I hope there's no one here actually skipping any episodes because of comedy snobs on the internet

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

ManoliIsFat posted:

If comedy nerds can hate on stuff they didn't enjoy 100%.

Nerds gonna hate, that's a given I won't ever try to get in the way of. I just hope nobody is actually skipping episodes because "caveman thug poo poo" said it was wack

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

Thoogsby posted:

It made me so happy that PFT knew the walter white bit

He also said that track 9 of his sound effect CD was pouring water into a glass from a pitcher, which is a reference to the last Gino episode.

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
PFT is street smart

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
I like how uncomfortable Scott got when Patton bust out "negger please."

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Jism.

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Listen to every episode of CBB you motherfucker or else you won't be able to complain about how bad any particular episode is and you'll feel left of sweet deep cuts

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Thanks. I think I zonked out listening to this one at work and didn't catch it the first time.

Hey nong man

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

Pat Mustard posted:

I'd have thought "E.T. NO HOMO"
would be a more likely forums username.

That is a pretty good one too I'll take it

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
life is fun sometimes

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Was that even a song?

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Sally has no business sense!

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Natasha Leggero sux, discuss

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Definitely mustard

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
When do you get to take out your diiiiiiiick

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
I legit hate talk of inserting things into penises.. Just found that out today thanks to the ol' HeyDongMen.. That whole bit made my brain feel like I should dry heave but there wasn't enough actual physical revulsion to make that happen which is kinda worse in a way because there's no release or physical manifestation of that feeling anyways that's my words about today's ep, C+

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Weeelllllllllllllllllllll iiiiiiiiiiiitttt'ssssss

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Hey y'all I feel bad because I've been so hopelessly addicted to You Made It Weird lately that I straight up skipped two CBB's and haven't listened to the entirety of this weeks ep even what should I do

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Seems like they had a hard time tying in the murder (personally I was hoping for a murder/suicide combo) with Andy this week, in fact the whole episode sorta fumbled all over itself weirdly.. I dunno about you fuckers but I'm ready for a new Benny Schwaaz ep.

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
You go right to heck you negative nongman

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
One of my favorite recurring bits is Scott not knowing what Ben's show is called. House Of Pies or simply, Pie Town, always get my motor running

head out on the highway

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

detectivemonkey posted:

Would you rather listen to a Comedy Bang Bang episode that has no Would You Rather but Ben Schwartz busts in to sing various songs from musicals you have never heard just as the guests find their groove OR listen to a Comedy Bang Bang episode where the whole thing is a long Would You Rather but all of your favorite characters are there and also Harris Wittels but he is a spooky ghost and haunts you sometimes but in a pretty chill way?

Is the floor open for questions?

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

SpacePig posted:

Could you open the floor, please? I left my hat under last time.

Oohh, sorry the floor wasn't open for questions and you asked a question. I'm gonna have to dock you points. Negative 32,348 points for SpacePig.

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

detectivemonkey posted:

Anddddd the floor is now open.

I have a question.

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

detectivemonkey posted:

I'm sorry, that was not in the form of a question. I'm going to need to dock you 3,749 points.

I'm pretty sure that's not canon! Classic Would You Rather Blunder on your part

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
The Jeselnik/Fielder WYR was one of the better ones in recent history. Another good one was Corddry/PFT/Lake Bell where Paul becomes an airplane I think??

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

Do you mean JISM

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
The first segment with Lauren had me dying on the way to work at 5am which probably had a little to do with why I thought it was so funny, a solid C+.

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Why isn't there a YMIW thread? I listen to it more than CBB these days but don't really have any desire to make it myself.. I'd love to see and post all up inside of one tho, hint wink nudge

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Eh, as an avid listener of YMIW still - it's still primarily a comedy nerds talking about nerdy comedy podcast. I get that the new agey stuff may be too much for some people but Pete's such a goddamn affable dude and I think it's probably 90/10 comedy/wheatgrass

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

feedmyleg posted:

I don't know, I tried listening to the YMIW Lauren Lapkus episode recently and I had to jam on the skip forward 60 seconds button. Eventually gave up when they wouldn't stop talking about psychics.

Yep, that's the moment I hit unsubscribe as well. It had been a long time coming, though.

Pretty fun ep today, always like me some Scott n' Scott bullshitting around.

U talkin 2 Scotts 2 me?

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

Work Friend Keven posted:

I liked how Natasha pointed out exactly why wyr hasn't been good in years and Scott got mad.

I haven't listened to the ep and honestly don't know if I will so could you explain this to me?

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Oh man.. the floor wasn't open for questions :magical:

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Has anyone heard from Gillian Jacobs IS SHE OK someone get her on the horn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU