Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I just wish I could skip to the end of this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Hot topics cracks me the gently caress up. I love how Scott insists to not talk about the actual topic, but about what whoopie asks.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Both CDR christmas benefit songs are like the most Scott Aukerman-y jokes ever.

Which means I love them and they are hilarious.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Flying-Chip posted:

The only song I've liked on CBB was "The Monster gently caress". I could not breathe from laughing so hard.

I am sorry but Birthday Checks is a modern masterpiece. :colbert:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Fezz posted:

They're on an early episode with Paul F. Tompkins as a guest host. The Superego guys play Paul F.'s grandmas.

It was a pretty low key episode.

That's a really great episode. I loved Paul's Grandmas, and Katlin Olsen from It's Always Sunny was the guest.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Swardson was fine. His whole thing in stand up is that he is a frat boy dumb guy. That has always been his thing.Dick and cum jokes are funny too.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
You guys should GHOST better.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Maarak posted:

If only all these funny people were unemployable, and thus free to podcast 24 hours a day.

My life would be in shambles. Don't do this to me man!

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

caveman thug poo poo posted:

*Lord Dame Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber Boss

There is just something about you.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

HaterBaby posted:

I disagree.

As do I. I could listen to Gellman yell about complete nonsense all day. I still say his opening interview with himself in episode 2 was one of the funniest things I have heard in a long drat time.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
People always talk about PFT's impressions that don't sound like the person, but I thought the whole point were these characters becoming their own thing. His Cake Boss sounds nothing like the actual Cake Boss.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Eltoasto posted:

Best plugs theme ever this week.
We also learned that Bob Odenkirk is spiderman.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Every comedian wants to be a rockstar. Every rockstar wants to be a comedian.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Mr. Squishy posted:

Has Tig Notaro always been good and I've just been wrong?
Pretty much.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Bobby Malone posted:

They were ok. I'd probably rate Ronna a mustard, and Beverly a pants.

Well I rate Ronna a pants, and Beverly a mustard.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Creflo Chronicle posted:

I really like Tim and Eric and I enjoyed this one all the way through :ohdear: Dr. Bronner wasn't as funny as Huell Howser or Jesse Ventura (or even Alan Rickman), but he was about as good as a Paul Giammati.
The popcorn.com stuff at the beginning and honorarium stuff at the end were the highlights for me, I think.
I agree with you a hundred percent. I was laughing so hard at popcorn.com. Also I want that lifetime supply of popcorn.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
We met under a bridge.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Ok ok guys I know we are being silly and having fun and stuff, but we met under a bridge.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Trujillo posted:

I like 'em too, but didn't like the stuff they played in the last episode as much. Maybe it was just the atmosphere in the room threw them off. I like the original version of the song they played slowed down, but felt like playing it slow ruined it.
I think them being in a silly mood made it so they didn't care that much about how they were playing.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I just wish they did getaway grandmothers club.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I don't think Cbb has been on a slump, but yeah today's episode is amazing. I am really curious to hear how ice marmaduke is doing.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I have always said that you are not a real Californian if you don't know Huell Howser.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Blackula69 posted:

Do you like money?
Y... Yeah

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

This is honestly the best possible way they could have done a CBB show. It looks amazing.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Was it the FAME? THE DRUGS? THE FAME MONEY? THE DRUG MONEY? THE FAMZIES DRUGSIES? THE FUGS?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

plastered quack posted:

Holy poo poo, what a great episode, especially the ending. :aaa:

There's no way it won't be on the end-of-year wrap up, I'm calling it.
I was going to the student store at my school right at this moment and I must have looked like a crazy person because I could not stop laughing.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Behold! A Elk! posted:

There is this guy at my new job who is pretty much Bob Ducca. It is surreal. Every day he has a new story about one of his various pains and ailments. The last shift I had with him he told me about the meditative retreat he went on and his supplement regiment.
So you're Kevin gently caress?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

UP AND ADAM posted:

Listen to #57 with Brian Posehn. It's goddamn hilarious. :)
I'm on a see food diet.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

RandolphCarter posted:

Bobby Moynihan is becoming one of my favorite guests.

Look all I am sayin is back the gently caress off man.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

jimcunningham posted:

Is there a consensus in best guest? It has to be between PFT/ Andy Daly/ Adomian/ Morris right? I love Jon Hamm. I hate Harris Wittels. I wish Tig was on more.

Wait wait wait wait. How in the hell could anyone hate Harris? I am legit confused right now. Harris is an institution.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I see what scott was saying. It wasn't that Ed wasn't funny, it was just that his ideas were a little all over the place. There were a few really great moments though.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Fil5000 posted:

Excellent question, this is how we play.

Yes, you do have AIDS. You contracted it from a podcast, and every time you appear on another podcast you pass it on to one of the listeners at random.
I have two questions. First question is Which podcast do you contract it from, and second question is if the aids will actually make you a funnier person.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I have my answer.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

plastered quack posted:

Oh, no. So much for a productive Monday.

canbuh Ibuh touch your tibuhty?

E: good episode, but man that was a lot disjointed characterization

Turn around.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Al! posted:

It's insane, Zach's performance taint very funny.

I thought it was pretty drat funny. Why exactly wasn't zach funny though?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I know I don't. Why do you think we listen to free comedy podcasts.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

dancehall posted:

how come Jason gets to clumsily eat Alison Brie's pussy and I don't? Life isn't fair :(

He really isn't good at it though.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

plastered quack posted:

IFC just posted a full episode of the CBB TV show on their page. Amy Poehler, David Koechner and Don Dimello, theatrical director.

I loved this. It kind of has the feeling of a demented Saturday morning kids show.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF-oIrPzv20

It's short but I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Man I don't know what you guys were talking about Tim was hysterical. I am really looking forward to Ching Chong Matinee.