Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cacahuate
Feb 21, 2007
OMG! (•_•) You are a peanut!

soggybagel posted:

The latest show is loving hilarious. Nick Kroll is someone who I saw live a couple times and didn't totally get, but now several years on I love everything the dude does.

LEAH REMINI!!

Nick Kroll is fantastic!! From time to time I listen to last year's Christmas episode with PFT and Nick Kroll because holy poo poo those two together are so much fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacahuate
Feb 21, 2007
Well... when I go to Queens I HAVE A GOOD TIME!! :nyd:

Cacahuate
Feb 21, 2007
My favorite part of the most recent episodes are the coupon codes for audible.com and legal zoom.

:holy: A-BANG-BANG!!! :holy:

Cacahuate
Feb 21, 2007
Chupacabras hasn't been on the show for a while now, hasn't he?

Cacahuate
Feb 21, 2007
Did the giants piss skyscrapers made of pee or peas? I wasn't clear on that.

Cacahuate
Feb 21, 2007
That lady sure likes playing 5 minute long songs.

Cacahuate
Feb 21, 2007
By the way, CHUPA means "To suck"... CABRA means "goat". You put them together and "CAKEBOSS!"

Cacahuate
Feb 21, 2007
I hope Huell Howser is resting peacefully in beautiful Heaven, California!

Cacahuate
Feb 21, 2007
Maybe it's just me, but for me this was a very funny episode of Comedy Bing Bong.

Cacahuate
Feb 21, 2007

dancehall posted:

I'm really happy that ORPHANGRAB worked out so well.

That's such a difficult word to remember. Did anyone catch the mnemonic device they came up with on the show? I think it was super easy and super short.

Cacahuate
Feb 21, 2007
"Is that a Pi?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacahuate
Feb 21, 2007
I really like her!

"Why am I hungry?!"

"Is that a Pi?"