Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I feel like, while he's appreciate having the work, I don't think PFT would like hosting a show like @midnight. I don't remember Hardwick getting much room to play with the guests, and that's kinda what PFT thrives on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Not surprisingly, I'm wrong about what PFT would and would not like to host.
https://twitter.com/janiehaddad/status/1623214883201495040?s=20

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

JethroMcB posted:

"I ate a whole roll of [momentary pause, realizing what she's about to say]... Quarters."

Oh, that's what episode that is? That's a fuckin all-timer. I'm gonna download that to listen again.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

MokBa posted:

Podcast feeds like that will eventually expire. I don't know exactly how it works but I've always noticed I keep my paid feed for a month or two after I stop paying.

I haven't paid for stitcher in like a year and a half and my feeds for those still work.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I didn't see this live but I've always enjoyed this from Kevin.
https://youtu.be/LQEgZJfbX9Y

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I hope this doesn't affect the feeds I'm pretty sure I haven't paid for in 2 years.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

EL BROMANCE posted:

I swear I’m the only person who cancelled Stitcher and it actually did cancel.

The trick is to not cancel it yourself. My old card expired, I never entered the new one, and haven't logged into Stitcher proper since.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
It's honestly hard to tell from the language if they're just getting rid of the app, or if all the shows are going, too. I would love for the Neighborhood Listen to be a CBB World show. Would even take it as just a part of CBB Presents, since they do it in seasons anyway.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
It might just be my results because I recently listened to it, but the Funny or Die version is the top YouTube result for "original monster mash".

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Farg posted:

brett as doug on neighborhood listen is incredible

I'm really glad Burnt and Doug finally became friends.

He's also really good as Mark Padovano on Hey Randy.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

JethroMcB posted:

Elvis: Hey did you hear [obvious lie]
Scott: Wait are you for real
Elvis: Yeah [obvious comedic heightening]
Scott: Wow. No way. For real? Is this real? Oh my god! I didn't hear about that.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
The only thing I remember about Zach Woods on I4H was a scene where someone else in a scene knocking on the door saying something along the lines of "Zach Woods get out of here! You're too good at improv". I don't remember who it was or what episode, but it's a sentiment that has stuck with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Empty Sandwich posted:

my first and I think only 12/12 was the Achewood one

I was 66th percentile :psypop:

it always surprises me that there are so many LL people here even though it shouldn't

I also remember the Achewood one.