Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007
I just cant believe iBrain is now bound to be entirely fiction. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007

Blackula69 posted:

He mentions it in passing on CBB, talks about it a little more on Who Charted, and his WTF is a must-listen (even though I hate Marc Maron a lot). His mom had a lot of problems, and she kept shacking up with terrible dudes. It's really weird for a guy who's so positive and has such a positive style of comedy to have such a dark, dark background.

Yeah it almost enhances his positive disposition to know his background. I liked him before, but now I'm convinced he must be a great guy.

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007

FitFortDanga posted:

Hearing Ghost Boy again reminds me how much I miss CyberThug :(

Wait, that wasnt Doug Benson??

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007

Groucho Marxist posted:

I think you just insulted Jon Wurster and now I hate you

I wish Jon Wurster could just do one CBB as Philly Boy Roy or Darren Plopperton.

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007

F.F. Woodycooks posted:

I think Tom Scharpling would have a problem with this...

Ideally, Tom would be on the show too.

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007

Poopy Palpy posted:

Because Tom loves podcasts so much.

He had no problem going on Comedy and Everything Else, Doug Loves Movies and Comedy Bang Bang when he was in L.A. before.

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007

Grant DaNasty posted:

I had the biggest, dumbest grin on my face at work when I heard that. :haw:

It had the same effect on me. I loved it.

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007
I think I heard Tom Scharpling talk about that too. I think that if you get deep into Beatles biographies, you discover Lennon was sort of a creep.

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007

I really liked it. Very funny.

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007
Same here. With all the comics in town, the line-up has to be pretty good.

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007
YES!

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007
I would love nothing more than a discussion between Chico Davis and any of Jon Wurster's characters.

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007

Mr. Squishy posted:

poo poo impressions of Michael Caine and Sean Connery, invented by The Trip (2010).

Pegg and Frost have been doing dumb Michael Caine impressions since Shaun Of The Dead at least. Every movie of theirs have a dvd extra where they redub a scene as Michael Caine.

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007
Why does the Walter White and Cantina bits make me so happy? It makes me feel so happy I'm afraid I'm dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007

ManoliIsFat posted:

It's also literal as hell rapping, makes it sound like a school project

Definitely the first time a musical song has been literal.